BNHA72: PR!! Gotta work on my anger, might kill a bitch with my fingers

Adopting is basically just legal kidnapping thats kinda cool
with that mind, look who I stole ^v^
@Serena-Cat
@Wolffcur
@The_Glitching_Fury
@AngieUwU5
@LeahProductions
@MintyCat212
I went a lil overboard but i cant help it so many ppl want to be my children im touched

...

60

No. Not enough.

47

Fuck, it became worse.

75

Could be better.

50

Holy Shit.

You panted, forcing yourself to bring your arm to your cheek, wiping the sweat off with the back of your hand. You've been doing the one move for the past 10 minutes, but unfortunately for you, you couldn't get it to reach the top. You literally had no consistency whatsoever.

"If I didn't have all these stupid fuckers on me,"  You glared at the metal cables and chains. "Then I would have reached that top already. Fuck, Mandalay's right, I really do need to learn how to resist metal."

Letting out another yell of frustration, you allowed the pain from the water, the wires digging onto your skin, and the annoying statistics to fuel you, one last flame that you made sure was full of what you were currently feeling.

A loud explosion erupted from you, a large fire cackling to life around your frame and enveloping you into a mix of orange, red, and yellow. The tips of it could be seen from the end of the forest, scaring a couple of critters that scurried away to hide from the heat that radiated from your flame. It was roughly 50 meters tall, just enough for the ends to reach the red mark.

The controller at your side let out a series of small beeps, signalling you that the stats have now appeared on the screen. You picked it up, taking short, deep breaths to try and regain your steady rhythm.

98

"Fucking bITCH!" A curse couldn't help but escape from your mouth. The scale of your flame was as high as you could go in your tired, sweaty, and pained figure, having enough of the bullshit statistics. Lettingout another frustrates scream, a round of unexpected lightning bolts began to zap everywhere, coming from your body and striking whatever the glowing blue could touch, scorching the grounds, moutains, and trees black.

Your chest heaved up and down and your nostrils flared, slowly allowing the fire to die down and the lightning to disappear, leaving a blue charge that began to run around your body as an aftermath.

"Chill your ass, woman," You heard Bakugo yell from wherever he was. Turning your head to give him a glare, you gave him the middle finger.

"Fuck off, Grenada. Keep your mouth shut."

Bakugo growled, opening his mouth for another snarky reply when he paused, voice caught faltering against his will. He stared at your nicely-shown figure, water dripping down your S/C skin and giving you some sort of ethereal glow. The charges of electricity still remained, jumping from one area to another and wrapping you in halos of dangerous charge. You stood firm and with a kind of confidence, radiating an energy of badassness that he was attracted too.

"What?" You hissed, running a hand through your hair.
"Tch," He clicked his tongue, brain trying to think of some kind of excuse. "Tree behind you is burning, dumbass. I was staring at that."

"Huh?"

You look behind you with a confused expression, mouth forming into an 'O' with your eyes widening into an 'Uh,Oh' expression.