BNHA76:PR!! Bitch, I light a fire with the gas in my blunt

@boo-itsgrace
@YumikoHaruhi
@FelixsOrange
@Tsuki0Hikari
@YuikoLovesFoodUwU
@Pandyora
@Ayato_A69
@oXoxospiritoxoXo
Hi my baby girl/boy/potato/ alien/ whatever you want to be called
I just want to let you know youve been kidnapped bb mentos <3

....

"Die, you piece of shit!"

Your ears picked up on all too familiar voice, legs immediately turning to where you could hear the source of the sound. You forced yourself to go as fast as you could, pushing past various plants and shrubs that smacked you in many places but you simply paid no mind, using the opportunity to speed up all the more. You ended up right before a clearing, wherein you spotted the blond boy and the half and half male standing infront of a haggard-looking villain, long metal-like blades sticking out his mouth in place of his regular teeth.

"Are those supposed to be his teeth?" You questioned to yourself, waiting on standby behind a bush to gain more information on the current situation presented before you. "Dude needs to go to the dentist asap. No cap..."

Your eyes followed where the three happened to be gazing at in curiousity, regretting it as soon as you did so. A choked gasp escaped your lips once you saw a large mass of darkness emerge from the center of the forest, tearing down trees and letting out shrill cries of pure anger, chucking them away like they were made of nothing.

"No way..." You heard someone mutter though you were unable to tell who. You were still happened to be staring at the monstrosity what was once Dark Shadow. You squinted your eyes when you saw something squirm at the middle of the entity, spotting Tokoyami at the heart of that Dark Shadow, waves and lines of darkness consuming nearly his entire being, tentacles of it starting to creep itself onto his head.

"Tokoyami!" You cried, jumping into the scene that took every person there by surprise.

"N/N!"
"Y/N?!"

Both Bakugo and Todoroki yelled in unison, rushing themselves towards where you stood and shielding you from the villain who perked up upon hearing your name.

The dark entity that was Dark Shadow turned its head onto you, letting out another ear-piercing scream throughout the chaotic night. It's speed began to pick up, darting towards where the lot of you stood and consuming everything in its path in a shroud of darkness. It flattened trees and tore them from the ground, glowing eyes set on destroying everything that were to stop itself.

Tokoyami's eyes opened wide, struggling against the binds of his quirk,"Use light! Now! Anything with light!"

Dark Shadow's pace was hard to pick up, the gap between you and him lessening with every second that passed. You heard a groan coming from the villain, your E/C eyes glancing towards him in confusion.

"Why must everyone get in my way..." He said, sharp blades growing even longer from his mouth. You cringed in disgust. Watching him dig onto the ground with two of his long blades, he chucked himself into Dark Shadow as a form of attack though the shadow merely chuckled and swatted him away like he were a some annoying fly. The villain was thrown against the trunk of a tree, sliding down with his head rolling onto his chest. It was clear to see he was knocked out cold.

Once that was over, Dark Shadow focused its attention onto the three of you who were shocked as you could be, what seemed to be a satisfied chortle coming from the being.

"Light!"

Seemingly snapping out of a trance and remembering Tokoyami's words, Todoroki lit his left side on fire, Bakugo following along with his the buildup of his own stun grenade. You basically did the same as Todoroki, blazing yourself into a large flame that encased you brightly.