BNHA30: PR! Oh, this is gotta be a good life, this could really be a good life

hehehejewtf is wrong with my keyboard fonts
——
You and your classmates practically buzzed with excitement, prepared for the week in store for all of you guys. You were given a week off to start the internship and you were so excited, it was like you were about to pop.

"Listen up," Aizawa spoke up from the front, looking as he always did with the same monotonous tone he had. "After school ends, we'll be heading to the subway to take different trains to your respective agencies. Remember, this week is still counted as an event of the school and you are to listen to what your instructor tells you, including following their orders. You are not licensed and will not engage in any fights with villains, understood? You are only to observe and learn. Any action not permitted by your mentor will be considered illegal."

You gulped, listening to every word your father said, making sure to make a note of his words.

"No wearing of your hero costumes unless you are out on patrol with your mentor. If you see each other, only code names will be said. Understood?"

"Yes sensei," Your class chorused and Aizawa nodded his head, satisfied with their reaction.

He then rummaged through a bunch of files, your class waiting for his next word.

"Y/N?" He called your name and you looked at him in surprise.

"Yes?" You immediately replied back, standing up from your seating position. The teacher pulled out a file from one of the papers and you could see your smiling face.

"Since you enrolled late, you're the only one without a hero costume," He said. "Go over to 1-H. I've already submitted the hero design that you wanted when you were a child but they'll need your specific measurements and such."

"I'll go now?" You asked dubiously and Aizawa looked at you with a raised brow. You grinned sheepishly in reply. "Right, right. Stupid me."

You walked up to your father as he held up your form and his permission slip. You grabbed it out of his hands.

"By the way," He whispered when you were near. "This was designed by your mother when you were a child. It's a similar costume to hers, I hope you don't mind."

"Of course I don't," Smiling lightly at him, you gripped the paper in your hands, walking towards the door. You waved your hands.
"Bye guys. See ya later."

A bunch of your classmates bid you a chorus of goodbyes and see ya laterz, watching you leave the room.

You looked at the room numbers and letters that hanged above each other, trying to find the room where they measured and made shit for your costume. Eventually, you were able to spot such room and you quickly rushed over, fast walking in excitement.

You arrived infront of the metallic door and slid it open, your eyes widening when a heavy ball was shot your way. You ducked just in ime as the metallic object hit the glass behind you, successfully shattering it and landing outside.

"Sorry 'bout that," You heard a voice from above you. You looked up and saw a pink-haired girl with brown goggles on, wearing an oil-stained apron over her school uniform. You smiled up at her from your crouch position and she offered you a hand.

"Thanks," You gripped her glove-covered ones and she heaved you up with surprising strenght she looked like she didn't have. "Name is Y/N L/N."

"Hatsume Mei!" She happily chirped, pulling the goggles she over atop her head where it rested. "Sorry bout my baby. I haven't really finished it yet so it's a little bit haywire. You say you're Y/N L/N right? I watched you in the Sports Festival and you were so amazing! I'll call you Y/N okay! I heard you like to be called that and yes, I recieved your form actually and I've already made your babies!"