BNHA24: PA! Once I was seven years old,

"I'll be okay, uncle, really," Y/N's younger self reassured, smiling at the glasses wearing relative of hers. Her reassurance didn't really put him to ease, doubt and guilt still lingering in his stomach. He eyed the bandages slung around her temple, down to the way her smile curved and let out a sigh in response.
"You can go out and rest, uncle,"
He yet again let out another sigh,"Alright, If you say so. But if anything ever happens, call me. Tell me what A/N does to you and I'll talk to her about it."
"I promise,"

She clenched the bed sheet in her tiny fists, her smile dropping to a frown once her uncle left the room. She looked down, Her thoughts brought her to her auntie, feeling pity form in her chest despite the rough handling her Auntie gave her. She knew why her relative was acting that way, just about a week ago, her child Mimi had been kidnapped, taken away from her while Y/N stood there, unable to do anything to stop the villains that took her cousin away.
A/N didn't blame Y/N in particular, though there was a bit of remorse lingering in her eyes whenever she took a look at the young niece of hers. She acted so much Mimi and that's what had hurt her the most.
Y/N hated herself for not being able to do anything, couldn't move, couldn't even activate her quirk, or even scream for help. She vowed to herself that next time she would help others, this incident becoming one of the reasons why she wanted to become hero.
She looked up from bowing, making eye contact with her reflection that stood a few feet away from her, determination in her eyes, she whispered,

I promise

||7 years by Lukas Graham||