BNHA 62: PR!! Danny, how you feel? Just like a million dollars, danny

//whispers//
Im sorry

You spent a couple days couped up in Recovery girl's clinic, along with the two other boys, you three had recieved a couple of giant kisses smacked at each of your foreheads. According to her, you passed out for two days or so, with heavy fractures located on your ribs and major wounds on the back of your leg. Apparently a couple of the rubble dug onto your calves when you crashed onto places, in which surprisingly you hadn't notice despite the large amount of blood flowing from the wound. You had a fractured spine but luckily Recovery Girl was able to heal that or else you'd have to be wearing a back brace. You, along with those other injuries, had a couple of scratches here and there on your arms with a gash on your temple but other than that you were in tiptop condition. You just had to make sure not to use your quirk too much or else you'll end with torn muscle fibers just like Bakugo.

Anyways, due to your wounds, you had skipped a few previous days of school and majority of the day that day. Luckily, it was lunch time and you, with a lot of begging, were able to get out Recovery Girl's office despite the bandages that wrapped around your left leg and around your arms.

You stepped foot into the cafeteria, stomach grumbling out of pure hunger. You were so hungry for food, you've been wanting nothing more (favorite food/dessert) for the past days you were in the clinic, often close to drooling and running out the place due to your insatiable cravings. However, before you could make it to the stall that sold (favorite food/dessert), you were tackled helplessly by multiple people, struggling to keep yourself standing.

"Y'all, what the fuck," You said gently, watching the people who latched themselves onto you pull away, looking at you with big eyes and large smiles.
"Y/N!" Mina cried, pink arms thrown up into the air. "You're alive! She's alive, guys!"
"Pfft- of course I am, I ain't dying, not yet," You chimed in, E/C eys crinkling in pure delight. You felt yourself being lifted off the ground and a surprised yelp escaped you.
"Woah! Hey!"

You looked down to see Kirishima, twirling you around in his arms up in the air with one of the biggest smiles you've ever seen present on his face. You could see his sharp teeth poking out slightly and couldn't help but think it was adorable. Kirishima's eyes opened out of sudden realization before setting you down with a blush that suddenly rivaled his hair.
"W-woops, I didn't mean to- that wasn't really manly of me-"
"Nah, it's okay," You comfortedly interrupted, patting his arm gently. "That was so cool! At least I know you're excited to see me, amirite?"

The blush across his face deepened and he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.
"Well yeah, of course."

"For a moment," Your eyes turned towards Mina as she spoke with a snicker, hand covering her grinning mouth. "You two looked like a couple. I ship it. Is there something going on between you two?"

Your face immediately burst into red, shaking your head aggressively with Kirishima doing the same. Letting out an awkward laugh, you dismissed her comment with a wave of a hand, looking anywhere except your pink friend's eyes,"It's nothing like that, Mina."
"We're just..." It hurt for Kirishima to say this but he had no other choice. He took a gulp, a forced smile coming onto his features with his voice sounding like a sigh. "Friends.."

Slight pain hit you in the chest at the mention of 'friend,' but you paid no mind to it, agreeing to his words and echoing it back.
"We're just friends..anyways, let's head to the table? I'm starving."

You changed the topic before a silence could fill the air, glancing at Kirishima who had a hand rubbing the back of his neck, his red eyes looking downwards. You let in a deep breath, shaking your head to try and rid of the thoughts that started to seep through.