BNHA34:PR! Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing

Bark
we've reached 30k now!! yay!! im so happy i luv the people who always comment and vote shoutout to you guys
——
You grunted as you somersaulted over bullets, laying your body flat on the floor. You raised yourself up and twisted painfully to the side, the muscles in your legs aching as you stood properly and immediately ducked.

Everything around you felt as if it were going in slow motion, you could sense the enhancement in your agility and awareness as you tried to avoid as much bullets as possible without getting shot back at. You realized there was only one other peson who could feel what you felt like and wondered if Iida always saw the world this way whenever he runs? If he did then...well He really be living the high life.

You were so caught up in your thoughts that Snipe stopped firing at you and you paused your movement in wonder, looking at him with confusion written all over your sweaty face.

"Why'd you stop?" You asked, trying to take deep steady breaths with your chest clearly heaving up and down.

"Take it to the next level. Dodge the bullets and throw your knives at me while doing so," Snipe ever so easily shrugged and you nodded your head with your nose scrunched together, the sweat in your forehead dripping down onto your shirt.

"Roger that."

He began to fire again and this time, you dodged the bullets easily and naturally, as if you were dancing. You flicked your wrists outwards and immediately, the slightly long blades slided out of its holder, glimmering under the bright lights of the room.

You saw the rain of bullets come your way and just as fast you pulled the knives out, you threw them with ease while twisting and turning over the small objects that were aimed towards you.

Snipe paused again and glanced at the two knives wedged onto the floor, right infront of where his feet stood.

"Nice. You're improving so well, Y/N. It's hard to believe you're able to do it in such an extremely short span."
"Thanks!"
"A few more rounds and we'll spar."

....

When you heard him say spar, you thought you and Snipe would maybe be shooting at figure targets, the easy way you know but not what you were expecting at all right now!

You were currently hiding behind a tree, scouting your surroundings with suspicious silence in the air, holding the handle of a gun next to your torso

You were in the middle of playing paintball with a couple of people, including no other than Snipe himself.
If you could shoot him and get his team's flag then it's game over for them but if you get shot three times anywhere in your body then it's game over for you and your team plus the additional catch that Snipe will be disappointed in you.

Anyways, you checked to see if the coast was clear and pressed your wrist close to your mouth where the mic was.

"Coast is clear, I'm on the move."

You hunched your back and quietly rolled onto the leaf-covered ground, hiding inside the bushes when you heard two male voices nearby.

"Yeah man, I'm super hungry right now, I didn't eat breakfast," Hearing a guy speak to his companion, your eyes went to the top of his head where you were able to decipher if he was a friend or a foe. He was wearing a white cloth, which meant that he was on Snipe's team.