BNHA41:PR! If you gave me a chance I would take it

wow we've reached 41 chapters already..am shookt
heres bakugo and todoroki dancing to celebrate
—-

You scoffed, Bakugo hadn't even bothered to reply to you and you exited the chat, looking for someone new to hit up. You went back to check your messages with Iida, seeing that he hadn't even checked the message you sent and scoffed yet again.

"Why's everyone leaving me on delivered?!" You exclaimed to yourself, shutting your phone off and lightly tossing it away from you.

You leaned back onto the bed, feeling its silky covers and sighed. Why hadn't Bakugo and Iida replied? You understand Bakugo, he seemed like one to do that but Iida? No way. Especially at the fact that the blue-haired boy hadn't even excused himself. You've noticed that lately, he's been acting a little bit weird.

You understood the situation he was in, with his brother and all but why did Iida apply for an internship in Hosu City, right where the Hero Killer was last seen?

He promised you that he wouldn't go out and seek for revenge but you guessed, promises were meant to be broken.

The sound of a knock resonated throughout the room and you sat up with a huff, watching the door open to reveal none other than Edgeshot, who was dressed in casual clothing yet again.

"Am I disturbing anthing?" He asked politely and you shook your head, your hair swishing with every movement you made.
"Nah, I got nada. Whatsup?"

"Y/N, I know you've had your fair share of experiences with villains," Edgeshot started and you raised one of your eyebrows, waiting for him to continue. "You've still got a long way to go but with the way you act and think, you're more than capable to handle patrols and petty thieves..."

"Where's this going?" You wondered aloud, swinging the lower half of your body over the bed. Edgeshot gave you a look, asking for permission to continue. You nodded your head again.
"I've got a lead from a friend of mine for possibly a big mission. So pack your bags because we're going on a little trip."

You shot up from your bed, surprised as Edgeshot only gave you a simple smile. You couldn't believe it, Edgeshot was bringing you on a mission?! Holy shit, thank the heavens for letting him give you an internship.

"Where're we going though?" You asked, just as Edgeshot was about to leave the room. The hero paused and turned around, a serious look stamped onto his emotionless face

"We're going to..Hosu City."

.....

After the short train ride to Hosu from the main city, you and Edgeshot made your way inside a building that you assumed was a hotel.

You two got separate rooms which was great since you now had one big deluxe room all to yourself and you can do whatever you want, including eating to your hearts content without Edgeshot knowing.

Right now however, you were in his room, sitting cross legged on one of the sofa chairs while he set up his laptop beside you for a videochat with his friend. You waited patiently while he did his thing and soon, you heard a female voice come from within the PC.

"Hi Edgeshot!" She chirped and the male gave a simple curt nod.

"Hello, Yui," He gestured for you to show yourself and you pulled yourself closer where you could be seen beside Edgeshot in the live chat's mirror back.

"Oh? Who's the kid? I didn't know you had a daughter!"

It was a pretty female dressed in a tight jumpsuit, a mic piece set up against the side of her face. She was smiling infront of the camera, looking specifically at you.