BNHA77:PR!! Baby, I'm a bad boy, I might hurt chu, I need a therapist

Im in the Philippines right now and wifi's been cut off in the whole Cebu ? Still, they're sinulog here is a blast!!! There's music and festive decorations hanging on like every building here People are getting tattoos and wearinh feathery hats ?? It's pretty cool!! I bought a mask and a shit that says "Sinulog, Isyagit ng Kusog!" I don't know what that means but the shirt looked nice!!

..

The man known as Mister. Compress squealed in delight, flying through the air with his mood set high into the clouds.

"Can't believe it!" He said to himself, tilting his body to maneuver himself in the air through the help of his arms. "The plan is actually working! Shigaraki is going to be so happy!"

The male began to hum an upbeat song that he couldn't help but sing, his uncontained joy seeping through him as he continued to do as he pleased, flying for quite a while before his eyes managed to spot his group awaiting him down below in the ground.
"Oh!" He chirped. "There they are! How forturnately so!"

Poor Mister Compress, his happiness was short lived. He felt a sudden impact against the top of his head, eyes going wide in frantic once he began to spiral down, crashing unexpectedly face first onto the hard ground with a loud grunt.

"Give back Bakugo, Tokoyami, and Y/N!"

There stood Midoriya with his legs pressing down on the now pained Mister Compress, both arms encased in a thick set of bandages that formed a makeshift brace and spread at each sides of his body. On either sides of him were Todoroki and Shoji pushing the masked man's head straight to ground firmly, gritting their teeth as the trio crashed along with him.

"I know these kids!" Another male with a split black and white body suit called out, blank white eyes squinting in recognition.
"Wait, who are they?!" His other side of him panicked. Beside him, the female villain known as Himiko Toga brightened, a growing smile present in her now excited features. She was hoping for another chance to meet new friends! She was quite sad when she figured she had to go a few moments ago with the other two girls.

"Mister," The male with charred skin and what looked like staples calmly huffed out. "Get out of the way."
Mister Compress lifted his head up weakly despite the pressure he was against with,"Roger.." he said and shifted into a body of glowing turquoise color.

The male, otherwise known as Dabi, swiped his hand in the air, a blue flame igniting in his palm before it blasted off strongly into a larger, much more dangerous scale. Midoriya's eyes widened and he bent down to narrowly avoid being scorched, Shoji and Todoroki leaping away from Mister Compress with the same facial expression.

"Shoji! Midoriya!" The half and half managed to let out before he looked up to see the man with the black and white body suit high in the air, gazing down at him with intensity even though his eyes were white.
"People from Shigaraki's kill list! They weren't..." Twice began to pull something out that simmered under the light though fell back when he saw Todoroki's sharp block of ice shooting towards him.

Meanwhile, even with injuries, Midoriya managed to avoid the incoming syringe thrown by none other than Himiko Toga, who ran up to him with a cheshire grin. Just as the boy recovered from his close call, he was immediately tackled down by the said girl, a pained grunt wheezing off of him.

"I'm Toga, Izuku!" The blonde squealed, lifting up a knife. "I thought about it earlier and you'll definitely be even cooler if you bled red!"

Unable to do anything Midoriya closed his eyes, awaiting the impact of the sharp blade when he felt nothing. He opened his eyes in time to see Shoji slap Toga into flying with three of his limbs