BNHA78:PR!! Some look for trouble, while others don't

@Diana_Huntress
@SharaeBaker
@Memey_Day
@LolFF74life_
@Babybeargirl21
@_iambaby6_
@BrvkenHvpes
@Miu_Fucking_Iruma
@dufflezthespirit
and yet again, momma's lost control in the baby mall 😩

—-

Todoroki stared absentmindedly at the ground, paying no mind to the chaos happening all around the camp. The noise, the sirens, the chatters of other people had long faded into background. He was not interested. He could only recall the strained look on your face, the way you stared at everyone with wide, horrified eyes. You were still wearing his blue jacket and he wanted nothing more than just to bring you back into his arms. He remembered that villain taunting him, giving him a sneer as he mentioned Todoroki's own name.

He couldn't help but feel as if he were to blame. You and Bakugo were right there, he was so close yet he failed. He failed to retrieve two of his friends and he was afraid he might not even be able to see the smile on your face. He pounded his on the ground, gritting his teeth in untamed frustration. He'll do whatever it takes to bring you and Bakugo back. He'll do whatever it takes to make sure you'll be with him once again.

It was hard for Midoriya to accept that his childhood friend was gone. That you were gone, vanished through a portal right before his eyes. The tears rolled fresh down his cheeks though he couldn't help it. If only he was able to do more. If only he was stronger. If only he could've stopped that villain. Thoughts of "If only" ran through his head, he could think of many other possibilities that could have happened. He only wished what went through earlier was not one of them, was not true.
It was still fresh in his mind, the look on everyone's faces were one of pure shock and disbelief as if to say, How? H o w?
Mouths agape, eyebrows raised, eyes wide and dilated into horrified slits. He knew they felt just as bad as he did.

How did they fail when they were so close to getting their classmates back. How did that villain manage to get the orbs when Todoroki was already there? Midoriya slumped on where he was seated, he hadn't acknowledged Uraraka rushing over to him with panick in her eyes, frantically asking himself what happened. He repeated the words over and over again to whoever wanted to hear, like a chant that he hoped would have might summoned you and Bakugo back. He couldn't tell how many people he had already told, all he could see were the same expressions on their faces.
The look of anger, confusion, incredulity, and frustration all mixed into one.

Tokoyami and Shoji hung their heads low in shame and in disappointment. Wanting nothing more than just to get their classmates back. It was a cruel world, and not everything was fair, Tokoyami remembered. Just when it seemed like they were going to be triumphant, karma decided to flip it over and now you were gone, along with the blond aggressive boy who unusually did not pick up a fight.  Tokoyami could only think of how moments ago you were right beside him, wishing he could've done more once he was out.

Telling Aizawa-sensei was even worse. His usual tired expression morphing into one of a held-back anger, blood the draining away right at that moment when he heard the words come out of Midoriya. He had just come from carrying as much students on his back and to the camp, along with the help of Yui Kodai, praying against the worst situations that could've happened. Instead, one of them came roaring to life, slapping him harder than he expected. Now his little Y/N was gone, Bakugo too and half of his class were injured, knocked down from a sudden fight they were forced to go through. Still, fighting was a part of a hero's life and it came just a tad bit sooner for his youngsters. Except, two of his youngsters weren't supposed to be captured. You weren't supposed to be captured! Neither should Bakugo have been as well. You were supposed to come back, bruised yes, but atleast now safe. Instead, you were gone, gone like a wind and Aizawa wasn't there to protect you like the good father he thought he should have been. For now, all he could do was support his class, call their parents, supervise them in the meantime. He had no other choice, as much as he wanted wallow over his lost child, he couldn't. He had to put up his strong facade to show to his students that everything will be alright. That UA and pro heroes will take care of it. All the while, he wished you were there with him, he wished you would be coming home.