BNHA79:PA!! Are you tired of me yet? I'm a little sick right now

||This is Home by Cavetown||

"Hey, Pops?" The child peered at him with a curious look in her eyes. "What is the Shie Hassaikai?"
The old man with streaking gray hair chuckled to himself, hands clasped behind his back as he shook his head,"You're mistaken,
Y/N. It's not a what but a who actually."

Y/N scrunched her small brows together, tilting her head to continue staring at the man beside her. He simply patted her head in an adoring way, ruffling it a bit to mess it up like a father to his daugter.

"Kai!" He called over his shoulder, the same teenage male from earlier appearing into view by the doorway.
"Yes, Pops?"
"Keep the bowls and the cups away from us please," The Boss instructed and Kai shuddered visibly, shaking his head in  clear disagreement.
"And touch the bowl and glass where she," He pointed at Y/N with a gloved finger. "Used her mouth to drink from? Pops, you know how I feel about these certain...indications..."
"Yes, I know," The Boss replied. "But she's new and remember, Kai, here we respect and follow our elder's orders. I've taught you that."

Kai stared at Pops with a blank look, eyes narrowing and mouth grimacing when he lifted the utensils from the table, using merely his two fingers to grip the edges.
"Gross," He muttered under his breath, exiting the room where he immediately dumped it to the nearest person, rushing over to the restroom to sanitize himself from the germs.

"What's with him?" You asked, staring at the door for a couple more seconds before turning back to the man infront of you.
"Oh," The boss chuckled lightly. "He's just a bit of a germaphobe. Not to worry, he won't do anything to hurt you of any sort while I'm here."
You puckered out your lips,"If you say so. But still, you haven't answered my question, Pops. Who are the Shie Hassaikai?"

The boss paused for a moment in his words and in his movements, silently debating whether he should tell a young child or not. However, he could see in her eyes that she was no ordinary child, a girl who acted much older than her age would have permitted. He took in a deep breath, she deserved to know the truth. If she were to stay here, then she must know what he really is and what he organizes.

"The Shie Hassaikai is a yakuza."