BNHA27: PR! Isn't she precious, such a beautiful soul

how have yall been? Doing good? Ive been thinking of creating two new books
A Bnha x reader oneshot
and a Haikyuu x reader fic. Which one should I do?

-
Everyone fidgeted nervously in their seats, prepared for whatever lesson or activity their teacher had in store for them.

"You'll be choosing your hero names today,"

The tension in the air seemed to drop and the whole class seemed to let out a relieved sigh, relaxing in their seats while they chattered amongst themselves.

"This is totally normal!" Kirishima piped, grinning. The rest of the his classmates seemed to agree with his words, conjuring up different names and asking what their friends think of it or giving playful suggestions to the ones who couldn't think of one.

Aizawa seemed to have been in a bad mood as his hair started to defy gravity once again, making the place turn silent whilst he took a calm breath, trying to ease himself from letting the frown on his face etch deeper.

"Alright, now that you're all settled down," Aizawa continued, his hair finally dropping and his face turning back into a nonchalanat and straight-faced expression. "You'll be doing that activity after lunch. Right now, I actually want to discuss with you something related to the Sports Festival."

He then proceeded to fish out a small white object from his pocket. Clicking a few buttons, the projector that hanged from the ceiling lit up and displayed itself onto the green chalkboard.

This time, everyone was now fully intrigued, listening to whatever their teacher had to say with intensity.

"The UA's Sports Festival is a huge event," He started, looking at his students with a monotonous expression. "It's purpose is for the audience, or the scouts, who are watching to know who to recruit for their agency after a batch graduates. But, there's another purpose. The event is also held due to internship opportunities."

"Internship?" Midoriya gawked, his eyes widening along with some others in the class.

Aizawa simply nodded his head and continued.

"Each year, the scouts look for young people, such as yourselves, that they feel have potential to become a great hero before they even graduate." He paused, catching his breath and in the meanwhile making sure that everybody was paying attention to him. "If a student happens to catch the attention of several pro heroes, then either the pro heroes themselves send a direct request or a request from the agency. Usually, first years don't get much but this year seems to be an exception."

Aizawa clicked a couple of random buttons and the projector roared into life, showing a poll that contained how many requests were sent in for the students of Class 1A.

Your eyes trailed down the list of names, before finally being able to spot it at the top. They widened in surprise at how many offers you seemed to have gotten.

You were part of the top three, with Todoroki coming in as first with 4.1k plus requests, you coming in as second with 3.7k plus requests, and lastly Bakugo, with 3.5k plus requests. The fourth one happened to be Tokoyami and the difference between his and Bakugo was so unreal.

"Usually the offers are spread around but everyone seemed to have loved these three," Aizawa continued, making a couple of big circles around the first three names.