BNHA 35: PA! The past is in the past, let it go🥶❄️☃️⛄️

"This is all your fault, Y/N. All your fault," Mimi said to you, her brows furrowed together in anger, her voice seething in blame. You shook your head wildly, "I'm sorry Mimi! I'm sorry I couldn't do anything."
The blond smiled at you sweetly, her hair slightly waving in the wind, "I'm dead because of you."

Mimi disappeared from your sight and now, a man surfaced, tall and familiar, with an aura of ulterior motive.

"We'll see each other again soon. I'm coming for you and I'm taking away the uncle you love so dearly."
"No! Please don't!" You cried out, tears streaming down your faces, like a waterfall, it all a mess. Everything was a mess.

Bodies lay on the floor, covered in gruesome red, making you want to throw up. You first saw the body of a woman with a kind and pure face, her belly swollen as a sword poked through her torso. Next you saw the body of a boy, young and handsome, black all over his body, a pool of blood around his head and finally, the most recent one. Blond, young, and small, her eyes barely holding any signs of life. They seem to be whispering something, something you couldn't quite hear but you knew what they were saying. You knew all too well.

All.Your.Fault

|| Let it go by Frozen||