BNHA17: PA! No Thank You, is what I should have said.

Aizawa gripped a card tightly in between his two rough hands, eyebrows furrowed together tightly while he sorted out his thoughts.
An auntie of Y/N had called, saying condolences first then more importantly offering to train the little girl to become a fighter with her quirks.
He knew that he should accept the offer, seeing as the Auntie had much more experience with Y/N's quirks than him and of course, Aizawa wanted the child to learn to how to be able to defend herself and other people as well. A quirk like her's could prove to be extremely powerful and useful.

The problem was, she was too far away from where Aizawa lived and the pro hero was afraid that something might happen to her if he was gone again. A feeling of protectiveness formed in his chest but he couldn't help it, he'd grown on that girl.
"What's that?" Y/N's voice stopped his train of thoughts and he looked up, seeing the girl peeping at the rectangular business card.
"It's from your auntie," Aizawa muttered out, giving a loose smile to his niece.
"What does she want?" Y/N asked.
"Well, she wants to train you to become better in using your quirk so that you can defend yourself."
Y/N's eyes sparkled brightly, her mouth formed into an 'O', "Wow! Can I please? I want to be able to protect myself and others!"
The black haired male's eyes perked up, others? Does she want to become a hero as well?
"I want to be like you, Shota! I want to become a hero as well!"
His eyes furrowed together and he set the card down on the table," Are you sure you want to go? I'll be so far away from you, you know?"
The H/C-haired kid's arm shot up, signalling Aizawa that she wanted to be carried. He placed his hands under her arms and hoisted her up, preventing the child from falling.
"That's okay! Auntie (A/N) will help take care of me also!"
Aizawa pouted, his lips puckered out, "Alright, fine. I'll think about it."
"Yay!" Y/N rejoiced, throwing her arms up in the air as she happily giggled, wiggling in his arms to tell him that she wanted to be set down on the floor.
The hero did as she wanted and placed her gently on the floor, smiling at her softly.
"Thank You, Shota! Can I go now and watch TV?"
"Sure,"

The moment she left, he picked up the card again, still contemplating. This auntie was from her father's side and he was scared. What if she was crazy just like her father? What if she was going to keep the child in harsh conditions to train her?
Similar thoughts swam in his head and he let out a sigh. Maybe he was just a bit to attached to the kiddo? Because first of all, Y/N's father was actually a sweet and loving man before the incident happened. Hopefully she'd be nice as well.
Second, why would she even do such a thing? She knows that her niece is still a kid.
He glanced at the card again and looked up, his mind already made up.
He plucked the telephone from it's holder and punched in the numbers, not knowing that he was going to regret this decision.

|| Weak by AJR||