BNHA85: PR!! But can you brave what you most fear?

I dont care what y'all say, I want Kirishima to give reader a piggy back ride so IM DOING IT HAHAHA SUCH A WRONG TIME BUT I HAD TO NO ONE CAN STOP ME

...

You stumbled over the ground upon landing, nearly crashing onto the stoned floor once your body stopped producing the adrenaline used in your body for support moments ago. Your body felt heavy and your eyes threatened to close, a feeling of nausea sweeping over your tired form. You haven't had a decent rest since the training camp, and you yearned for the touch of a soft bed, wrapped in comfortable covers inside a cool room.

"Y/N!"

You heard a masculine voice cry out your name, and a pair of arms instantly helped you back up onto your feet, giving Kirishima a grateful smile of acknowledgement. "Thanks so much, Red. I'm so tired I can barely keep myself up.."
The redheaded male puffed an air of worry, one hand holding onto your waist, your arm slung around the back of his neck,"I can give you a piggy back ride! I'm strong enough!"

His offer sparked a wholesome chuckle out of you and you bashfully declined, shaking your head softly, patting the side of his arm with your own.
"No, don't do that. You don't have to. It's going to be such a hassle for you, you know."

But before you could say anything further, a flurry of air rushed onto your face and you felt yourself being lifted over, a small feeling of panic rising onto your chest from the abruptness of the movement. Your head tilted downwards to gaze at a mop of surprisingly soft red hair, seeing the world around you in higher ground felt more surreal than ever. Was this how tall people felt like? What a view.

"Eijirou!" You cried, wrapping your arms around his neck out of instinct and your classmate simply let out a cheeky grin, twisting his head slightly to spare a glance as his strong arms supported your weight with ease.
"Don't worry, Y/N! I'm by your side no matter what!! I'll be your support!"

Red hue nearly matching his hair sported your cheeks and you buried your face at the base of his neck, tightening your hold on him just by a mere bit.
"Don't stay stuff like that so casually.." You said under your breath, voice muffled though he simply let out another amused laugh, proudly puffing out his chest.
"It's true!"

"Guys," Midoriya pocketed the emergency phone he brought given to him by Yaoyorozu right before they set off for their plan, having finished a call with the half and half classmate of theirs seconds ago. "Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are safe near the train station. We should head on over to where they're at and regroup."
"Sounds like a good idea to me!" Kirishima huffed, adjusting his grip on you while Bakugo merely grunted in reply.

The four of you began making your way through the streets of the Camino Ward in silence, getting further away from all the commotion the lot of you had been in not even an hour or two ago. Despite it being slightly late at night, you were surprised to see numerous people filling the streets, though you cocked your head in added confusion when you realized they were only standing one side of the road, head positioned upwards towards a bright glare.

You leaned your head on Kirishima's shoulders, breathing in the aroma of his perfume,"What's going on, Red?"
The red-eyed boy gave you a short glance, humming in the same tone of confusion you were in. He shrugged lightly, making sure it wouldn't affect your position on his shoulder, loving the feel of your hand playing slightly with his hair.
"No idea but I'm curious too..."

Your eyes trailed over the crowd in wonder, gazing where they happened to be staring so focused at, ears catching the sound of whirring coming from a mega-flat screen TV attached to one of the business buildings purposely meant for advertisements.

However, this time, this platform was used solely for the News, displaying a live, shaky video of the battle you had just recently left. The words, Breaking News, were scrawled messily at the bottom of the screen; Big, bold letters edited in front of a thick yellow-line, a stream of sentences strewn at the bottom to update anyone who had just stumbled onto the live.