BNHA73:PR!! Hit them folks now stab with it, Naenae den you stop

Im so widjed many ppl want to be kidnapped by me I-
Ill be adopting friends now hmu please
if youre a child youre a friend ily
I should name the family...

"Well, yeah it's me," A snarky voice retorted back almost immediately, with his blue eyes boring onto your own E/C owns. His head was tilted into a certain angle, swallowing a lump of saliva that made his adam's apple jump up and back down.

Immediately, you apologized sheepishly, turning the sharp dagger back into water that slithered back to form a new chain around your arm,"Sorry, Neito but you shouldn't sneak up on people like that! Who could blame me?!"

"Bet you didn't expect me,did you?" Monoma brushed your words like they were nothing, letting out a haughty laugh and peering in closely to your face. "Did you think the training camp was for Class 1A only? You must be so arrogant to think that after your loss in the sports festival!"
"Loss? When did I lose to you?"

Your quick jab made him at a loss for words, eye twitching when he had no answer to your simple question. You snickered on the inside.

"Don't think you can beat me so easily! But nevermind, I'll let you win for now," The tall boy replied, waving a hand dismissively in the air before he reached out his arm towards you. "Now let me touch you."

Your eyes went wide and you stepped away from your creepy friend, holding onto your upperlimbs into the form of a defensive stance. They wrappes around yourself, giving him a nasty look, "What the- Neito! That's inappropriate! If you dare take another step, I will not hesitate to crush you."
Monoma paused, shaking his head rapidly side to side, panicking on the inside,"I heard it how you must have heard it and I don't mean it like that! Mr.Vlad told me to store as many quirks as permitted and change between them for as long as I could!"

You sighed and let your guard drop, rolling your eyes as you extended your wire-bound arm to permit Monoma to tap you with his hand. He did so quickly, an amazed look flashing quickly in his eyes before it disappeared just as quick.

"We will finally stand atop you 1A freaks!" He declared the moment he felt your quirk surge through him, a background of fire lighting up behind him as he began to cackle loudly. "Wait until the provisional licenses! You'll see! You'll all see!"
"Ah, right..the provisional licenses..." Your eyes cast downwards, numerous thoughts flooding open into your mind. "Dad did say we'd be getting them after the training camp."
"No,no," Monoma corrected."You'll only get it if you pass the pussycats' test. Usually we'd have to take national exams but teachers in UA decided it would take too long. However, given your results from the finals, I dare say passing isn't exactly your classes' forte."
You deadpanned, pointing at him with a finger,"Weren't you the only that failed? Dare I say passing isn't exactly your forte either."

The blond haired boy barred his teeth, once again at a loss for words. He cursed under his breath, trying to think of anything to say as a comeback. Once he realized he had none, he took a step back, waving a fist angrily in the air,"Don't you dare think you've won, Y/N! 1A! I'll be back and we will meet again! But it'll be 1B ahead instead! Mark my words!"

With that as his exit, he hurriedly scurried away, leaving you more baffled than ever at his crackhead behavior. You stomped your foot on the ground, breaking off a giant piece of rubble which you then did a spinning roundhouse kick to send it flying towards the top.

85

Your shoulders dropped and you deflated, the boulder from earlier falling behind you and creating a large crater where it stayed there for the majority of your training.