BHNA6:PR!: It will all fall in place if you just let it go

Okok so hi welcome :))
—-

You scribbled the last bits of notes on the board and onto your notebook, slamming it shut along with a few other classmates of yours who looked proud that they finished first.
You were humming a soft tune, it becoming a habit of yours when you had nothing to do. You looked around the room patiently, tapping yout finger against the wooden desk in a rythmn.

Just as the rest of the class had finished, the bell rang, loud and clear , resonating throughout the whole school and signalling that it was time for lunch. You inwardly cheered, you were craving for some food ever since you got in the class.

Aizawa grunted, turning around and dusting the chalk off his rough hands," Okay, class is over. Dismissed."

He strided out of the classroom quickly, not bothering to look at his students stand up and go amongst their friends, chattering loudly in groups.

You chuckled, stuffing your pen inside your notebook, Why was he in such a hurry?

You finally finished packing away the rest of your stuff and hummed contentedly, making your way to the doorway when a booming and classy voice spoke out.

"What business do you have with our class?" A guy with dark blue hair and glasses asked, practically yelling. He and the other classmates of yours were staring worriedly at the door that was opened by none other than the hotheaded Bakugo.

The scene outside their classroom caused their eyes to widen in surprise.
A fairly large group of students, all from different sections and years, gathered themselves by the hallway, checking out the popular class of 1-A. They seemed to look suprised when nothing much special greeted them in the face. They were hoping for something much more interesting.

"They're just checking out the competition," Bakugo clicked his tongue, turning his head away with a soft click of his tongue. He tried to make his way through but unfortunately, the crowd outside was way too thick for him to pass and he remained standing at the doorway, his angry red orbs staring at the students who eyed him warily, recognizing him as the student who was on the news from being caught by the slime monster.

He shoved his hands in his pockets coolly, though you could clearly tell that he was most definitely annoyed," We're the ones attacked by villains and survived. Naturally, they'd be curious to see who were the ones that defeated the villains especially since Sports festival's coming up. Of course, it won't matter because I'll win."

The crowd before them turned angry and the students inside the classroom worried about how he was only making them hate their class even more.

'Right, sports festival is almost here,' You thought, hand on your chin whilst your eyebrows furrowed together. 'They're probably still holding it to show that UA is still capable after the USJ incident. Which reminds me, I gotta start training soon. Maybe I'll talk with Shota.'

You watched the crowd before them part, revealing a tall student with lavender hair and tired looking eyes. He sneered at them, his rattling lavender orbs giving them a look that you could tell he was judging them quickly in his head," This is Class 1-A? What arrogant bunches."

Bakugo and some other of your classmates growled. Bakugo gritted his teeth as the lavender student continued speaking, one hand casually in his pocket while the other made casual gestures.

"You aren't the only ones who worked hard to get into the hero course, you know? Students from the general studies and support class have been given a chance through this festival. If our performance is well, they're considering on transferring students to the hero course. Say goodbye to the weak ones because this is a declaration of war."

The atmosphere in the air immediately tensed, the students in the hero course, now worried and nervous. They didn't want to get out of the hero course much less get switched out with someone on such an early start of the year. They were barely 3 months into the class.

You let a frown make its way to your face when a silver guy who looked weirdly similar to the red guy in your class popped out from the crowd, fist waved in the air whilst he angrily yelled out something about winning, the crowd easily agreeing along and giving harsh, cold glares.

The class of 1-A shook their heads in disappointment, Bakugo had definitely made it worse. Now, they were being targeted as arrogant and snobby students who were overconfident with their skills.

You winced lightly and let out a shaky sigh, gripping the strap of your shoulder bag tightly. You walked behind the redheaded student in your class, pushing through the crowd along with your other classmates and muttering out bits of apologies while your head was bowed down to gaze at the smooth floor.

You paced slowly within the tough crowd until you suddenly felt contact against someone's chest and you looked up, immediately making eye contact with those same lavender colored eyes that looked into Class 1-A earlier, boring onto your own E/C ones.

A spark seemed to have created between the two of you, tension clearly rising and seen as the both of you had an intense stare down. His eyes narrowed, giving you a glare while yours remaind indifferent. You weren't going to back down, why should you? You weren't going to give him the satisfaction of winning your little staredown.

Noticing that the rest of your class tredged farther and farther away, you broke it. You were hungry and you definitely did not want to be left all alone. You gave him a sweet smile, catching the tall boy off guard as his eyes widened in surprise. You took the chance to turn around him and walk away quickly.

His eyes locked onto the retreating figure, intrigued by your demeanor.

|| 5/6 by Jason Mraz||
———
Aughnrnrodmediejnddi I have no words to say except
Like
Comment
&
Share!!