Y/N's quirk

Orayttttt
So I'll explain to y'all what your quirk is
if any of yall are still confused
So your first quirk, the one you got from mother dearesr, Elemen, is manipulation of the elements. It's in the name but like whatever.
You can basically control the basic elements of the earth:
Earth
Fire
Water
Air
Long ago, the four elements lived together in harmony but everything changed when the fire nation attacked-

Water and Fire have secondary elements like Ice and Lighting, so you can control that. But if it's another person's then it'll take a lot of concentration to do so.
Btw, the subelements are:
Water: Ice
Fire: Lightning
Earth: The plants/Vines yuh
Air: sun energy so yeee but the sun energy can only be used to heal your wounds and others so no attacks. Its too much
Your eyes also change color according to which element is being used.
You're weakness? Metal. Even though it's an element of earth, getting hit by it weakens your state. Stabbed, slashed, etc. draws out more blood and leaves bruises that can take weeks to heal depending on the wound/bruise. If you are trapped in like metal then your quirk won't be that strong. If you are inside a mostly-made up of metal structure then your quirk will weaken 25% less. Other than that, you get nauseous and if overused, blood starts to seep through your forehead while the elements sort of form into your body. Kind of like how Todoroki has ice forming on his face when he overuses it.

Father's quirk? It's complicated to explain but you don't get it so like haha okay.
If you get his quirk you'd be too overpowered.

Finish!! Ask me if you have any comments