BNHA13: PR! Let the Games Begin!

The students gathered roughly onto the start of the finish line, bumping into each other as they tried to get a headstart by being up at the front.

You were somewhere between the fourth or fifth row in the crowd, growling when you kept being pushed and shoved by the jittery crowd.

You didn't have time to process that the whistle had been blown already and the students running rapidly, bringing you along the run through another dark passageway similar to where you emerged from during your entrance to the inside of the field.

Students ran and pushed each other, to busy to notice the sudden change in the air.

The temperature dropped to somewhat chilly and you had a particular feeling from who it came from, hopping unexpectedly onto one of the students shoulders, who looked up at you with a bewildered look and an angry expression. He was about to yell when he was suddenly frozen still, his mouth open and his arm out to pull you off him.

You were ready for something like this and before the ice could reach you, you burst into an array of beautiful flames, your entire being erupting into a blaze as you flew over countless students heads with ease, using the wind ability part of your quirk.

You reached outside in a quick second, the light of the sun shining down perfectly on you. All the attention turned towards your figure when you were now second in place, your eyes spotting Todoroki a few feet ahead of you, who seemed like he was speeding up pretty quickly.

"Outstanding move by the New comer!" Mic yelled onto his microphone. He, along with the crowd, were amazed at the beautiful flames that engulfed your body from head to toe."It seems she has covered herself in flames to avoid Todoroki's ice! That's so smart, I'm loving it!"

At the mention of your fire, Todoroki turned his head to look at you with wide eyes, seeing the bright bluish white flames that covered your body. It made him wonder if that was your only quirk.

"Oh? What's this? It seems most of class 1-A have evaded Todoroki's ice power move!"

Suddenly, your classmates reappeared from behind you and Todoroki, mischievous grins present on their faces as they ran as fast as they can to catch up to the two-toned male and the new lady. It was like they had already predicted Todoroki's move.

"Don't you think you can get rid of me that easily!" Bakugo yelled loudly from somewhere to your right, creating explosions in his hands that allowed him to propell himself forward like he was flying in air. He was quickly followed by a few others, Momo, Mashirao, Mineta, to name a few.

You shot your hands out behind you and in one quick powerful blast, you sent yourself off neck to neck with the son of Endeavor, leaving behind your classmates with a trail of dust to catch them off guard. Todoroki simply looked at you with shock written all over his face.

"What?"

You glanced behind you to see where the rest of the competitors were, only to catch Mineta reaching out with his purple balls formed into a long sticky chain, screaming out something with high-pitched squeaky voice before a metallic arm came crashing down onto him.

"Yikes!"

You turned your head to face forward and immediately skidded to a stop, now face to face with the giant robots from the entrance exam your class kept talking about. They were humongous, practically the size of two or maybe even three storied houses.

You eyed them warily, formulating a plan inside your head. Before you could do anything though, Todoroki had already rosen up with the help of his ice, creating an icy makeshift ramp with his quirk that shot from the palm of his hands.