BNHA21: PR! Quarter Finals, hell yeah!

Boom two chapters at once. Foinally HAHAHA sorry for the wait u guys, ive been kinda busy

——-

The thirty minute break was over now and the arena was as good as new, the whole crowd now seated on their respective seats.

You stood atop the flat platform, facing your opponent, Tokoyami, who looked as calm as ever.

"Hey Tokoyami, mind telling me your weakness," You joked, in which the male shook his head, his face deep in solemnity.
"I'm sorry, Y/N. I can-"

"Start!"

Before the bird hybrid could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by Midnight's yell, snapping both of you back to reality.

Dark shadow escaped from Tokoyami's body, going up to strike you in an blink of an eye. You jumped back, a jagged earth wall appearing right in time before you could get hit.

"Going for the offensive, immediately,huh?"
You said aloud, your eyes turning a deep shade of dark brown. Placing your glowing palms on the floor, rocks erupted from the ground, zigzagging as Dark Shadow narrowly misses them, having to weave through the walls like a snake ironically.

Vines made from the grass outside of the arena grew and enrapped themselves around the quirk of Tokoyami, who hummed in confusion, taking a look back at its current holder who only nodded his head in response.

The plants tightened its hold when the open palm of yours turned to a ball but the shadow simply dispersed, reappearing right infront of you.

You formed an 'X' with your arms just right before you felt the pain and the force of being pushed back. Gritting your teeth, you borrowed the move of Todoroki.

Ice shot out from your hand and behind you, forming a wall that prevented you from going out the boundary.

You stomped your foot on the ground, an invisible force field appearing infront of Dark Shadow, who cocked it's head back, retreating a bit when it saw you bow your head.

"I'm sorry, Tokoyami," You lifted your head up, your eyes a fiery shade of orange red, tinted with specks of blue. With a loud crack, your whole body burst into flames, covering you from head to toe.

The crowd "ooh"-ed and watched with interest.

You emitted imense heat, making the shadow rear back, as if afraid.

"H-How," Tokoyami muttered, taking a step back whilst you approached closer. "Dark Shadow!"

The entity whimpered but nonetheless obeyed, moving cautiously to you, who only smirked.
Radiating even more heat, the flames you controlled turned bigger and brighter, making the demon inch away, hiding behind it's owner. Walking closer, you reached your hand out, grabbing the male's arm, entangling him in vines before he could struggle.

"This is gonna hurt a bit," You rasped out, following Midoriya, you grabbed his shoulder before using your strength, flipped him over your shoulder, his whole body going out of bounds.

"Tokoyami is out of bounds! Y/N advances!"

The crowd cheered and clapped loudly as you helped your classmate up from the ground.

"Good match," You said, offering your hand which he gratefully took. "Dark Shadow scratched me real good, honestly."

"I apologize," Tokoyami responded, eyeing the scratches on your arms.

"Me too for flipping you over," You sheepishly rubbed the back of your ahead. "Let's go, the next match is about to start."

Your classmate nodded his head and together both of you headed out the field, walking down the stairs. You two had to part ways however when you decided to go to Recovery Girl to patch up your new bruises.