BNHA28: PR! So here I go, I'm coming up it might be my calling

hi
Im now officially working on a Various Haikyuu x Reader Fic.
I want to start the Bnha oneshot but I have no ideas :(( So please, message me for requests cuz cuz my head is poop

.....

"Omygod," You mouthed to yourself while you tossed the wrapper in the trash, replaying the memories in your head over and over again.

You had a moment with Todoroki. A moment, a weird but awfully amazing moment with your seatmate, your friend. Were you feeling disappointed? Weird enough, no. Instead you were bubbling with excitement, your face flushed from always thinking about what had just happened.

You were so focused on what he meant and why he did that that you were unable to see a playful Pikachu bump into you on purpose.

"Oop, sorry," You apologized, only to see it was none other than Kaminari himself. You let a teasing grin form onto your face. "Oh it's just you. Nevermind, I don't apologize."

"Mean," Kaminari huffed out, turning so that he was side by side with you. "So where were you during lunch? You didn't sit with us. How come?"

"Oh I was with Shoto..." Saying his name made you flush lightly and you coughed, looking away. "We ate lunch together."

Kaminari's chest tightened just by hearing those words and felt something stir inside him, "Lunch together. Huh, that's nice. Just the," He tried to play it casual, clearing his throat and wiping the invisible dust from his eye with a finger. "Just the two of you? Alone? Eating lunch together? Alone? Wow."

"Yeah, that's what I said," You responded, looking at him weirdly since he seemed awfully jittery. "You okay there, Pikachu?"

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine," The blond said, looking away from you. "So are you two, uh, dating?"
"Heavens no,"

He immediately perked up after you disagreeing, He still had a chance and he ain't gonna lose to some others. He used the opportunity to slip in his man-charm.

"So," He started, making you look up at him while the two of you walked together towards the classroom. "How about you and me. Eat out later after school's over. Whatchu say about that? Mano and Mano."

You let out a small giggle, your shoulders shaking from how cute he sounded trying to act cool, "Sure. Why not. You're paying for my food though."

"Of course, m'lady. For I am a gentleman that treats his female companions well," He bowed jokingly, making you let out a laugh. You, in turn, courtseyed, holding the ends of your skirt and bowing as well.
"Thank you, my prince. I can't wait."

The both of you stood up to your full heights and snorted loudly.

"Well, we're in class now," You said, sliding the metallic door open, making sure that class didn't start yet. "It's time to remain professional."

You and Kaminari let out small giggles before you raised a finger up, "Ah, Ah, Ah. Remain professional, my prince. We're in class right now."

"You're right, my princess," He responded, looking as solemn as he could without a smile breaking out of his face. "My humblest apologies. I will see you later, princess."

"I'm counting on it," You bid goodbye, giving him a small wink before going your separate ways.

Fortunately for you, the class didn't start yet but Aizawa was just there on the floor sleeping so yay. 

"Now that everyone is here," The yellow sleeping bag of your uncle zipped open and his head popped out, eyeing the students who were all seated down. "We will begin today's activity. All Might is supposed to be the one doing this but he's out right now so you'll have a substitute."