BNHA38: PR!! Dammit, I'm feeling so cool

This chapter is I hope a bit more special to this one particular reader
EndersoulgamerWarrio
Also, up above is her fanart :3 Go check her books out btw yall
I promised Ender that I would add her OC into the book, like a short cameo so if ur reading this, I hope you like it!!
-

"Snipe, my man, I'm gonna miss you," You admitted, holding your hand up as the teacher chuckled, standing in front of his building whilst you bid goodbyes to each other.

He chuckled lightly, "Much as I hate hearing you sing Shots everytime you fire your gun, I'm gonna miss you too. You're like the child I've never had. It makes me not want to have a child."

"I'm just gonna say thanks 'cuz I don't know if I should be offended or not," You shrugged before giving him a wide smile.
"Bring it in, bud!"

Tackling the male into a hug, you wrapped your arms around his slender figure tightly, giving him a bear hug. He hugged back, patting you softly on the shoulder. You pulled away and he smiled.

"Well, best you be going now. Stay strong, kiddo and don't accidentally kill anybody with your gun."
You laughed,"No promises!"

Bidding Snipe your final goodbyes, you headed towards the train station where you'll be going to your next mentor.

-
"Is this where one of Edgeshot's sidekicks will pick me up?" You wondered aloud, looking around at the busy train station with your phone in hand. You glanced at the message of the sender, who said they'll pick you up right at the entrance of the station. You were starting to become nervous, what if they were a scam? What if they forgot they were supposed to pick you up?! You were about to start walking by yourself when you caught a loud gasp.

"Y/N?" You heard your name  and your head snapped immediately towards the direction of the sound. There, your eyes laid upon a person you thought you would never see again in such a long time.

"Ender?" Your eyes widened at your childhood bestfriend. The both of you at that time were practically inseparable, until, she had to move away and you had to go back to Aizawa's place.

"Who else?" The female snorted, opening her arms wide, inviting you to a hug. You did just that and pulled away from her, gripping both her shoulders with your hands.

"You've..You've changed!"

Ender laughed before she frowned, "Wait, good change, bad change?"

"Good change!" You exclaimed, giving her a thorough inspection. "What happened to your eye? You're wearing an eyepatch now! You use to wear those cute, frilly dresses but now, you look like a total badass! Like you're about to eat me alive!"

Ender's tail swished gently behind her as she crossed her arms, glancing away for a bit, her voice soft.

"That's because I was in the military..."

Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped as you tried to sputter out words. You were in total shock, your friend had been in the military and served numerous battles for the country. Meanwhile, the hell were you doing with your life?

Ender saw the look on your face and chuckled lightly.
"C'mon, I'll talk more about it later but we have to get you to Edgeshot's or else he'll kill me. The man is super serious about being on time."
"O-ok..."

"Here we are," Ender said, dropping the bags she really insisted on carrying for you. "Welcome to the Ninja Hero: Edgeshot's agency!"

You stared at the complex yet simple buildings in awe, it was styled in a dojo-japanese simple kind of way, smaller compared to the buildings around it though you could tell it was much more wider and took up more space in the back.