BNHA 63: PA! I had a dream so big and loud, we dance with monsters

Y/N woke up to the sound of nothing, the sudden warmth vanishing from all around her. She looked down, surprised to see that she was once again on her bed, with her pillow stained from the tears that slipped and possibly the drool as well.

What was that dream -could she even consider it a dream? A vision? It was too good to be true- Why? Why did M/N appear before you again? What was that all about? Did it matter? Of course it did, she mentally scolded herself, when it comes to M/N, it always mattered.

The young girl laid back down on her bed, watching the stars she glued onto the ceiling by herself glow nicely in the dark. For some reason, it brought her comfort, something that she always thought would always be there for her. Pathetic, she knew, but the stars made her happy, and to her, at that moment, that was the only thing that mattered.

She sighed sadly through her nose, sprawled out on her bed like a starfish and taking up what remaining space there was. Her eyes started to futter shut, before they fully closed

...

"What the fuck do you mean she's not in her room?!" Aizawa yells through his phone, hand gripping tightly the technological device. He was stressed, hyperstressed, and on the verge of crying.
"A/N you had one fucking job! Just one! And you couldn't even do it! How great of you!"

"I'm sorry, Aizawa," Apologized A/N, though she couldn't help but let a smile make its way to her face. Finally, the brat was long gone and she could relax, have the whole house to herself and U/N included. "When I went up to her room to tell her dinner was ready, she hadn't answered so I started getting worried. I opened her door and it was like she simply vanished."

"Well, if she vanished," Aizawa grit his teeth in frustration, heart beating rapidly despite the calm state he looked on the outside. "Then go fucking find her, A/N. Find her and bring her back, you idiot! I don't care if it's late at night but just go! Or else I will personally barge in there and ruin your life. A/N, she's now my daughter, she's now in my custody. Don't make me come there."

He put down the phone and pressed the end call button, leg bouncing anxiously as he sat on the couch in silence. His thoughts consumed him with worry and panick, where could Y/N be? Where in the world would a little girl like her go? Aizawa sighed, running both hands down his face and stood up. He needed to calm down.

A/N rolled her eyes at Aizawa's threat, tossing her phone back onto her bed. Like hell she was going to look for Y/N. Not her problem, not her fault either. If anyone asks, she'll just fake it, come up with some kind of excuse. They'll understand, because afterall, everyone did love her.

||Best Day Of My Life by American Authors||