BNHA HALLOWEEN SPECIAL (Boys)

Im just gonna post this cuz i wasted my time writing this thats why updates took so long i wanted to post this on Oct. 31 but now its passed and im late so eh

Todoroki Shoto:

"I'm so excited for tonight!" You gushed, swinging your legs back and forth excitedly on the couch. You were waiting for the rest of your classmates to be ready with their costumes, seated beside Todoroki who was dressed as a vampire prince. You had to admit, the costume suited him, looking regal and princely, as if he were from a movie. In other words, he looked good.

You, on the otherhand, dressed yourself as Maleficent in her second movie, your costume similar to the one she wore to the battle. A black tubetop dress with slight tears at the front, exposing a bit of your smooth skin as it flowed down to the middle of your thighs, the ends of the dress looking torn and uneven like it was ripped apart a couple of times. It hugged your figure quite nicely, emphasizing the lenght of your legs that looked much longer. Horns with a thick base ending with a pointy slim tip sat snuggly atop your head, paired with a beautiful set of black wings that nearly touched the floor attached to your back. You basically looked absolutely stunning.

"Hmm, I feel alright," Todoroki hummed, a hand resting casually on the top of the back of the sofa. "I could be doing much better things than this, though."
"Aw c'mon Shoto! Don't be like that!" You pouted, playfully slapping him in the chest before pulling him up from his seat. " Now c'mon! Let's head to the party before we're late! You promised me you'd go!"
The two-toned male rolled his eyes before pulling you close to him and placing a sweet kiss on your lips, "Only for you, princess."
You blushed lightly, "Let's just go..."

...

You gawked at the amazing sight of the places around you, lit beautifully by the city lights encased in Halloween-themed decorations all under the dark night sky. All around you were countless people dressed in various jawdropping, creative outfits, loitering around the area as the holiday brought out their inner fun spirit hidden within them. Children ran around holding baskets full of candy, giggling and cutely asking candy from every house they could in the streets. Teenagers hung with their group of friends, either dressed in coordination to a theme with the group or simply random, dressing up as how they want to be. Adults stood watchin; handing out candy, babysitting their children; or simply basking under the spirit of the night, dressed in simple clothing like a mask to prove that they've still got the fun in them.

You and Todorok walked down the street together, heading towards the place Kirishima told you was where the party was going to happen. Of course, you had to make a few stops, often gazing at display attractions, taking pictures, buying candy, and even getting asked to take a picture with few random strangers just because they thought you looked gorgeous in your costume or because they saw you on TV a couple of times. Every so often, a male would come up to you and ask for a picture, handing the phone to Todoroki as if he weren't her boyfriend. To make matters worse, he didn't like the way their arm would wrap around your waist and pull you close, to the point where all you had to do was turn your head and immediately, you'd feel a stranger's lips on yours.

He kept quiet, not wanting to ruin your night and begrudgingly stayed by your side throughout the night. Currently, he was patiently waiting for you to be done buying your cotton candy, leaning coolly against a lamppost and watching everything around him unfold.

"Aw look at her,"

Todoroki heard a boy say to his right, heterochromatic eyes shifting to whoever's voice it belonged too. It was fairly loud, deep and husky, coming from a tall blond teen with curly hair and a couple of piercings on his ear. He was surrounded by a three other people who happened to be hyping him up.