BNHA40: PA! You're the one I decided, is one of my kind. Hey, soul sister

Y/N woke up with a small jolt, gasping for air, her chest heaving up and down. Feeling the subtle wetness that covered her chubby cheek, touched it lightly, wonder swimming around  her thoughts

'I was crying?' She mumbling to herself, feeling the soft ground she laid on. Wait, hold on a minute, soft ground?

Short grass covered the whole field she laid on, soft and comfy on a gloomy, cloudy day.

Propped on her leg was a thin book she had already read thousands of times, laying face down with half of it sliding down her thigh.

To her, it was like she simply fell asleep with her back against the tree and she had just woken up from a crazed dream that she no longer wanted to experience. Sadly, it was no dream as to what happened to her cousin and friend, it was all real and Y/N simply went to the park she and Mimi always played on, to bask in the memories of what used to be a good childhood.

She heard rustling in the bushes nearby and flinched, brandishing out her book like it was a mighty sword.

"Why're you scared?" Y/N heard a small voice peep from behind the bush and she tried to see who it belonged to. Her gaze landed on another girl about her age as well, walking past the greenery and standing idly by.

"Who are you?" Y/N asked as the girl in low pigtails and wolf ears approached slowly. "Don't go near me!"

The H/C-haired girl's body burst into flames and the girl with the wolf ears stepped back in a jolt, her eyes now alarmed.
"Woah! F-Fire!" She yelped, backing up against the shrub. "Please! I'm not here to hurt anyone!"

Y/N saw the way the tiny girl trembled and her fire immediately died out. Was she scaring her? No..she didn't want that.

"I-I'm sorry..I didn't mean to scary you.." The E/C-eyed child apologized, bowing her head in shame. Her father was right, she was just a weapon used to scare people
.
"N-no..it's fine..I'm just-I just don't really like fire," The black-haired child responded, slowy and cautiously walking up to Y/N with a slight smile. "We haven't properly met..I'm Ender and you are?"

||Hey Soul Sister by Train||