BNHA46:PR! May your past be the sound of your feet on the ground, carry on

2 more till 90 followers!! Its not much but I crie i totally didn't expect this book to go widkekdjkd and gain some followers
——

"Endeavor watch out!" You cried, your eyes wide open. You thrust your arm out and tensed your hands, raising a big block of wall that prevented the Nomu from smashing a car onto the number two hero's head. He turned around in surprise after pushing one other Nomu off him and throwing it away where it landed onto a fence with a loud crash and a sickening crack.

The fire hero looked down, his blue burning irises meeting with yours.

"Thanks kid but I got everything under control," Endeavor cockily mentioned to you. You scoffed inwardly at his smug attitude and resisted the urge to roll your eyes.

'Yeah if you call almost getting crushed by a car under your control then sure,' You thought in spite. No wonder why this crusty ass bitch was only number two.

"You look familiar have I seen you before?" Endeavor gaze was intense and powerful but you returned it with your own, your stare unwavering. You wouldn't bow down to him, He was just a man, what was there to be afraid for?

"Y/N L/N," You introduced and Endeavor's brows raised up high.

He's definitely heard of your name, you were the one his son mentioned during the sports festival. No wonder why he recognized you somewhere.

"Y/N L/N? Hm..I've heard of you. Yes, I wanted you to intern with me and my son. I wanted to offer something..special involving young Shoto."

It was indeed a shame you hadn't gone to his agency, he had some sort of plan brewing for the you and Todoroki but unfortunately, he had to press pause on that. Anyways, he had all the time in the world to think about that, just not right now. He let the flames that radiated of his head brighten and turned his back on you.

"Well L/N, you should probably go away, I'm busy as you can see and I don't need your help."

You were surprised at how smug this guy could get. You literally saved his life and that was how he responded to it? Without your help he would've died. Could he be any more ungrateful? You harrumphed on the inside. What a prude. Maybe you did have to smack a bitch today.

You decided to keep any witty and sarcastic comeback inside you and nodded your head.
"Okay, but you might want to duck."

He raised one of his brows questioningly and lowered his head in confusion. You lifted your hands up and commanded the water from the fire hydrant to perform a powerful blast that hit the Nomu straight in its back. The monster stumbled and Endeavor's quick instincts kicked in, turning around and setting fire to its body. He gripped the Nomu's shoulders and with another loud crack, breaking its two arms. He continued to push it down until it lay low on the ground where he stepped on it back, efficiently breaking its spine. As the Nomu tried to get back up, the flames quickly spreaded, burning the creature to ashes.

Another smug smirk made its way onto Endeavor's face.
"Tissues can only regenerate so fast."

You resisted the urge to gag right infront of his face and only gave him a strained smile. He was incredible as a hero but as a person, he was just unbearable.

Todoroki stood frozen in place. His heterochromatic eyes watching you and his father communicate with each other. He was trying so hard to make sure you never spoked with his dad, even going as far as to throw away Endeavor's request for an internship himself. All of that was put to waste, he could see you and the blue-eyed man converse like you both knew each other. Todoroki may be out of earshot but he could only assume that Endeavor had some plan for him and it includes you.