BNHA84:PR!! Sleep, my darling, safe and sound

Tribute to reaching the 500 mark HHH ily guys so much

Artist: theartaddict Lookie guys!! theartaddict  drew one of reader's weapons hahaha doesnt it look cool?

Lookie guys!! theartaddict  drew one of reader's weapons hahaha doesnt it look cool?

I WANT KIRISHIMA TO GIVE ME A PIGGY BACK RIDE

....

Slow clapping resonated throughout the battered area, residue blocks and chunks of what was once a warehouse were now merely a bunch of rocks piled together to form a concrete mountain.

The heroes within the area grunted in the pain forming onto their now battered bodies, heavy injuries and bruises forming onto their frame from the surprise attack that had given them no time to defend themselves, some of them having to lift platforms of stone off their figure, lest they would suffocate underneath, buried by solid dust and rock.

"Good job. Well done," All For One began to purr slowly in amusement. Him being the source of all the upcoming trouble was irksome, all the more with his hands slapping against each other mockingly, making that taunting and agonizing sound of an applause unnecessary for the situation; Letting out the ultra strong blast that destroyed buildings for what seemed like pleasure to him, as if they were mere toys he could just discard every so easily.

Every hero stared at him with fueling hatred in their eyes, bodies forming into a defensive stance yet even so, they made no move to attack, waiting and listening to what the villain had to say. Other than that, since they were heavily injured, All For One's surprise attack taking a major effect on them gave no room for much movement.

"Although I have got to say," The man began to cackle once more in dry humor, his claps rapidly increasing despite the ferocious glares he received in return. Tough crowd. "What a hero you are, Best Jeanist. I praise you. Using your strings to save your fellow comrades, how wonderful of you!"

The stylish man only narrowed his eyes, without saying a word, activating his quirk once more even if he happened to be the one most heavily injured amongst his coworkers. His arms waved fluidly in the air in puppeteer like movements, his attempt in fighting back as weaves of fiber strings began materializing out of thin air.

However, All For One seemed less affected, as if this whole battlefield before him were simply a playground for him. In a split second, all eyes widened in horror, grasping the situation and the power this man truly held in his hands. He impaled the jean-hero with barely any effort, if there waa any at all, like it was just as easy as waving a hand in the air.

Hearts thundered, beating rapidly inside the people's chest, witnessing Best Jeanist crumble onto his knees was the last thing they wanted to see, red blood oozing out of him like a fountain.

Behind the wall, the five students withheld their stomachs from turning inside out, legs turning into jelly, ears ringing loudly to their discomfort. Watching All For One easily discard one of the top heroes sent them paralyzed of movement, the fear from the hunted villain's overwhelming presence instilling a deep fear within their minds.