BNHA53: PR!! When I grow old, will you buy me a house of gold?

guys guys guys omgerd 147k reads 😭 im gonna freak out ily guys sm
Hehe children :3
MintyNavy
Luna_WolfCP
JJ_Kool_Ayyyyyeee
HAAAAAA GUYS OMG BNHA S4 EP1 IS OUT
——

The sun shone down brightly on your small group that walked peacefully through the rich neighborhood, your eyes widening as each house you passed seemed to look grander and grander each time.

"This is the neighborhood where Momo lives!?" You asked in awe, looking at the homes that progressively got larger every time you walk by. "Yeah. We're almost at her place," Mina replied, pulling out her phone from the pocket of her jean shorts and checking the adress her friend sent. "Atleast, according to what Momo sent me."

"12760?" A new, deeper voice popped up into your conversation and both you and Mina looked at Kirishima with an affirmative look.
"Then we're already here!"

You looked up from Mina's phone and gawked,"What..."

The house was gigantic and the property itself was humangous. The fence extended past your line of vision in either directions and if you looked past the gating, you could see a three-tiered water fountain glowing under the light of the sun. And who know what possibe other wordly things were found at the back of the house! You found yourself tilting your head way to the back, floor after floor and wondered how many possible rooms were inside. 50? 100? 100o? You knew that Yaoyorozu was rich but not this rich! It wasn't a house, it wasn't a villa, and the word 'mansion' was simply an understatement. It was a fucking estate!

"I'm so glad you made it!" Yaoyorozu's voice broke your small group from out of your trances, wondering where your black-haired classmate was when the gate hadn't even opened. It was then that you noticed a small boom box at the top and realized she was speaking through an intercom. The gates churned and all your attention turned towards it, seeing the once closed estate now open swiftly before you. A rather old man with a fine moustache stood by the gate, hand pressed against his torso and his eyes crinkling in delight.

"Good morning," The butler said with a smile."It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."
'Omygosh,' You thought, your eyes widening slightly as you stood at the back of the group clutching your phone in hand. 'It's a pringles man..."

You felt a pit of nervousness grow in your stomach, never have you ever been to a place so fancy and you could tell that the other three felt the same way as you did.
'Iida comes from a rich family..' You thought to yourself, giving the blue-haired man a swift, barely noticeable glance. 'Prolly used to this kind of stuff...'

"Come in, come in," The butler who you found out went by the name of Adam urged, guiding you into the manor like it was a casual walk in the park. The interior was even grander than the one outside, with gracious pillars supporting the high ceilings, painting adorning the walls, and luxurious items that could be worth more than three houses. Your mouths unhinged at the sight, looking all around while consciously following Adam into a room that looked more like a hall where a long table sat at right at the center, looking polished and smooth.

"Miss Yaoyorozu will be here with you shortly," Adam stated with a present smile on his face. "She will be coming with a fresh batch of refreshments she prepared this morning. Please," The butler pulled out a chair and gestured for you to seat. "Take a seat while you wait."
"A-Ah, thank you," You awkwardly replied back, gingerly seating yourself in the chair's soft cushions with your bag placed smally in your lap. You watched as everyone followed in pursuit, taking your time to notice how Iida seemed barely fazed by all the luxuries inside, thanking the butler ever so politely.