Important PSA

So a few readers have brought it to my attention that theres another book on quotev just like mine (Btw, thank you very much for that (о'∀'о) hehehe. Without you guys, I wouldn't have known about this)

Truth be told, I'm not really putting too much thought onto it since ykno its alright to have the same things, ideas as others without even knowing, u get what I mean?

But I'd like to sort of explain-ish and clarify things out.

Haven't you guys tried, say for example, think of going to the restroom and when you do, along the way, you see a person. As it turns out, that same person was thinking the same thing too, so now you're both in the same restroom but you're obviously not gonna say, "Hey! You're following me!"

My situation is just like that; it's pure coincidental; No harm, no foul; just wanted to write what I thought would have been gucci for the book.

In this day and age, It's hard to find or come up with an idea without someone already having thought of it first and to me, it's totally okay hahaha, it's a concept I find normal; coincidences as I've said in other words.
I'm not saying I copied the book, I haven't even heard of it much less knew quotev was a platform for writers ( and honestly, I didn't know that website existed either. Never have I ever heard of quotev; the most common ones I heard are usually Wattpad, Tumblr, and AO3; it's where I read my fanfics oop-).

I read some chapters of the book and I'm not gonna lie, there are some parts of the both books where they're similar, mostly in the beginning, but theres also some parts in both books that differ.

And

To be fair, we are writing about the same anime ^^; so it is kinda natural for us to have the same scenes hahahhahaha

Its funny to me cuz I remember once thinking "this would be nice to add" or "what if i make him/her do this, that" and the writer for the quotev book probably thought the same too.

It just so happened we thought of the same thing; like another  example would have to be, in the quotev book Y/N goes with Todoroki, Iida, and Midoriya in their battle with Stain, and in mine, it's same but it doesn't mean either of us copied off each other. I originally planned on sending Y/N out in the first place because I want her to be a part.

Anyways , all I'm saying is I'm not to paying much mind into it, let it vibe on the side and so should you guys because both books aren't even that similar, in the beginning sure but somewhat in the middle it kinda like woop- hahahaha idk.

And I apologize for rambling on like this, I'm just kinda sad and hurt as of the moment. I really had no intentions of seeming like I copied this writer's story, (the writer probably thinks the same too; hopefully) and I highkey think its amazing how much we think alike XD

Anyways, this whole thing is making me a little bit worried because theres a chance people won't believe that I didn't copy even if I did work hard, sacrificed my time to make the book.
(◞‸◟) ( ; ; )('ー`)

Some of you might think it's plagiarism but it's really not ;;
>>It's not copied word for word.
>>Concepts/ideas/ the books themselves are fairly similar but neither one of us meant for it to happen.
>>I'm not taking the quotev's story as my own; my book in itself are my ideas that I thought would be a great addition.

I wanna say more but I'm tired and I'm just not feeling it anymore ;;
There's a chance I'll be taking a break from writing this book and instead focus on the Demon Slayer one but I don't know ://