BNHA 37:PR! I'll be waiting for love, waiting for love to come around

This is a filler chappie starring a very special weirdo hes fuckin hot but hes got a punchable face btw
Hope yall enjoy sksksks
——
"Snipe, I'm gonna head off now," You yelled, stuffing your phone inside your pocket in a hurry.
"Y/N, no need to yell, I'm right infront of you," The man winced, crumpling up the newspaper he read in his hands slightly. You let a sheepish grin make it's way onto your face.
"Sorry bout that. I'm gonna go now so bye love you bye!"

You patted Snipe's head and quickled dashed outside before he could say anything else, exiting the building and taking a deep, satisfying breath. The night air was cold and crisp, sending goosebumbs that ran down your legs as you began walking. You casually strolled past all kinds of people, watching them interact with each other with a small smile ever so gracing your features. Your pace was slow and calm as numerous people passed you, either in their own groups or on their own such as yourself. It was slow and peaceful and after walking for a what seemed like a solid five minutes, you arrived in a brightly lit place, packed to the jam with all kinds of life again.

"Woah," You gasped out loud, staring at the numerous stalls that filled the place up, the scent of food wavering in the air. You stepped into the crowd, contemplating on what to buy with the various products displayed before you, eyeing them because that's the only thing you could do. You didn't have money, all you had was your phone and your unloaded revolver. Smort.

You were too deep into your thoughts whilst you walked having not realized you bumped into someone, only noticing when you were the one to fall on the floor.

You let out a slight groan and opened your  eyes, looking up at the person you just bumped into, "I'm so sorry."

"Well if it isn't one of mighty class 1-A's bunch of snobs," A familiar voice spoke to you and you scrunched your brows together, examining the face of the male infront of you. Blond hair, light blue eyes...

"Oh!" You exclaimed, standing up and dusting the dust off you when you finally realized who he was. "You're uh..Momo? Monemo? Monome?"

"Monoma," He grumbled and you sheepishly apologized.

"Oops, sorry Monoma," You held your hand out for goldilocks to shake. "I'm Y/N."

"I know, I know," He said, merely glancing at your hand. He clearly rejected your offer for a handshake and you were surprised.

'Okay Okay, cool, cool, cool, cool,' You thought to yourself, retreating your open palm. 'No handshake then.'

"So, what's a snob Class 1-A such as yourself doing in this place? Maybe it's too low-maintenance for you."

He said it with so much sneer that you cocked your brow upwards at him. Surprised at how he sounded so salty.

"Okay, okay. Chill your ass, Monoma," You said, placing both your palms out in defence and raising them high. "I'm no mighty student. I'm just a regular person  and I don't think this place is low-maintenance. I think it's quite perfect. This is the second market I've gone too."
"Your whole life?" He asked and you nodded your head.

"Yups."
"Is it because your family is too uptight too-"

"No, it's because they're dead," You immediately bluntly stated, interrupting him. You were tired of his continuos attitude of trying to act hostile towards your class and the people in it. His eyes widened in surprise at how you sounded and he looked away in guilt.
"I'm...really sorry to hear that, Y/N."

"Whatever," You responded with a cold stare and he felt a pang in the chest due  to the suddenly cold attitude you gave him. He's always seen you as someone who's pretty happy. Curse his competitive nature. Why can't he just talk to girls normally?