BNHA56:PR!! Hello, hello, I'm not where I'm supposed to be

"Students fighting us would be kinda unfair, don't you think?" Midnight asked, biting the bottom of her lip as she looked at the sprawled out papers on the desk. "It's a little extreme in my opinion. What happened to reusing the robots?"

"Most, if not all, have already experienced fighting those ginormous robots," Aizawa grumbled, leaning back against his chest and crossing his arms. "Fighting the robots would be too easy for them. They're strong kids, Kayama."
"He's right," Nezu quickly piped in and all attention turned towards the small hybrid. "In order to pass the practical exam, students have to take down atleast one faux robot and those who were recommended battled them out in the Sports Fest. This is a way for them to think strategically and test their compatibility with other potentional heroes."

"Still, students who are less experienced than we are go one on one against us?" Snipe's unsure voice was clear, his words going through inside each person inside the room. "Isn't it quite unfair?"

Nezu's eyes glinted under the lights of the room, "That's why they'll be put into pairs. And of course, we'll have to exercise some restraint."
"You'll be partaking the exams as well?" Cementos asked and the principal nodded his head.
"Of course! I wouldn't wanna miss out on something like this."
"There's still a problem though," Ectoplasm grumbled from his seat. "With an addition to Aizawa's daughter, there will be either be a student who will take on a teacher themselves or a student will join a pair."

"The student will join a pair of course," Nezu quickly stated, a surprised atmosphere rising in the air.
"Three versus one is unfair though," Power Loader sniffed. "Even for a pro hero."
"That's why we have to give them the toughest opponent..."

Everyone inside the faculty room immediately stiffened, a single thought lingering inside their heads. Doubt surfaced their minds, it was a crazy idea after all. They weren't sure if the students could even handle such power the man contained.

"No way-" Midnight started, only to be interrupted by Nezu.

"I have faith in our students," He said. "Of course, we'll have to put some restraints and there should be no lethal attacks. I was also planninh on adding a little twist as the start for the third student."
"Who will be the trio to face them?" Aizawa asked and another devious smile appeared on Nezu's face. He shifted through the students file and picked out three people.

"I was thinking.."

You dreaded your name being called, listening intently on the pairs that Aizawa had already listed off. You watched each person in your class get paired off one by one to each other and looked around, praying to whoever was up there that your partner wouldn't be Mineta.

"..And so that leaves only you three left.."

Looking around at whoever was left behind, an expression of surprise made its way to your face when your E/C eyes met with Red and Green ones.
You managed to spot Bakugo grit his teeth in what you assumed was anger, but before you could stop him, he immediately burst.
"Are you fucking kidding me?! I'm not working with him!"

"All decisions are final," Nezu calmly replied, clearing his throat. "As for your opponent-"

The resonating crash