BNHA43: PR! Can I just turn back the clock, forgive my sins

hi my children
im adopting you guys

Edit: Look at the children I adopted right now
@Hell_Wants_Me_Back
@crystaltheFANwriter
@__Satans__child
@_noxserenus
@OxBeexO
@SiaWoods
@Hisui_Kotome
@Im_Todoroki_BItCheS
EndersoulgamerWarrio

—-
Your heels clicked against the floor, the wind pulling your hair back as you ran as fast as you could. Midoriya was sending a distress signal to everybody in his contacts and you had to be there to help him. It was likely that Iida was there with him and the both of them had made an encounter with Stain himself.

You turned a sharp corner, taking a shortcut through a narrow alleyway. You emerged into another street and your eyes took on the name of the place, satisfied that you were right where you had to be. You continued running, making sure you were swift and silent. You stopped between two tall buildings and your face went slack at what you saw before you.

The Hero Killer's back was faced towards you and ahead of him by a few feet were none other than Iida and Midoriya themselves.

Except..your blue haired president was on the ground, the side of his face planted against the pavement and your green-haired friend was slumped against the wall, unable to move.

There happened to be another person seated against the wall as well, with blood dripping down his arm. He was dressed in a deerskin tunic and happened to be wearing a feather headdress. You guessed that it was Native, who else could it be?

All three of them displayed the look of terror in their eyes as they listened to the words of Stain that he continued to ramble on about.

He was yet to notice you, slowly approaching Iida first with his sword drawn out, blood dripping on it and dropping down to the floor. Midoriya was yelling and your mind was going blank.

A feeling blossomed onto your chest, you recognize him from when you were young...The familiar scarred red scarf that sat wrapped around his neck cozily, the same sword that he held in his hands that night. He was the one..the one from your nightnames, the one that almost killed you. But he was alive...how was that possible? He was supposed to be dead, you set him on fire when you were young...you remembered it so clearly...

As the memories and the feelings rushed back into you, anger found it's way inside you. Your blood boiled at the man who killed your family, the one who ruined your life, the one who gave you no choice but to live a hard life. You've finally found the man you were looking for and the hatred inside fueled you up. You thought you've made your peace with it but seeing him before you brought everything back.

You drew your knives out and yelled at the top of your lungs, stepping out of your hiding spot, "Stain!"

The said man turned just when he was about to bring his sword down onto poor Iida who laid on the floor. You put power into your legs and blindly charged towards him, your knives clashing against his sword, metal against metal. You jumped back, swinging a vine like a lasso and wrapping it around his leg. You pulled at it and swung him back over your shoulder to put his momentum to an end.

While he was distracted, you ran towards Iida and Midoriya, crouching infront of them protectively.

"Y/N!" Midoriya chirped your name in surprise and you turned to look at him with a reassuring smile.
"Looks like I made it on time," You chortled and tears couldn't help but pool themselves around the corners of Midoriya's innocent eyes.
"Don't let him draw blood from you! If he licks it, you're paralyzed!" The freckled boy warned and you nodded your head.