Something new

I dedicate this to larryxxglitter. Check out her story.

Mood: Happily (by One Direction)

"So you found it" Luke said.
"Found what?" Harry asked.
"Your pen" Louis said quickly.
Luke looked at him surprised.
"My what? What pen?" Harry looked at them.
"Um you know um the pen?" Louis looked Luke nervously signaling him to play along.
"Yeah the...pen" Luke said.
"I don't know what you're talking about" Harry chuckled.
"Great" Louis fixed his hair. "Shall we go now?"
Harry looked at them both.
"I think I need...yeah I should probably go...see you tomorrow guys... get some rest...sleep yeah" he patted their shoulders and left to find Niall.

"Great. Now he thinks we're some kind of psychopaths. Well done Luke." he clapped his hands sarcastically.
"What? You came up with the pen. What the hell is wrong with you? I mean... hey why did you asked me to not tell him about his bandanna in the first place?" Luke looked amused.
Louis rolled his eyes.

- - -

"Soo winter break is coming!" Louis said excited.
"Yeah. I wanted to talk to you about that." Luke said nervously.
"What about it?" Louis asked. He was jumping around. "I'm so ready for Christmas holidays. It'll be my first Christmas with my friends."
"Um Louis" he sighed. "I'll notbehereforChristmasholdays" he said quickly.
"What?" Louis giggled. "I didn't get that."
"Um...I won't be here for Christmas holidays. I'm going to Ashton's." he couldn't prevent the big smile.
"Wow I mean," he sat on his bed. "I mean that's great." He tried to smile.
"Louis..." Luke moved closer to him.
"No Luke I'm happy for you. I really am. It's great." He finally smiled.
His friend wasn't convinced.
"Louis it's normal to not like this. I mean just a minute ago you thought that we'd spend the holidays together."
"Luke." he patted his shoulder. "I love that idea. I'm really happy for you. And Ashton. Of course I'm a bit disappointed that we won't spend the holidays together but I'll get over it. I mean we have lots of friends here. I won't feel lonely that's for sure."
"I feel guilty." Luke admitted.
"Don't. I'm so happy for you." Louis hugged his friend tightly.
"Thanks Lou." Luke smiled.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"I'm going to Bradford with Zayn for the Christmas break" Liam said.
"Wow that's...Liam?" Harry smiled.
"Harry?"
"You like Z-" Harry shouted.
Liam grabbed him and closed his mouth.
"Sshhh what the fuck Harry?"
"Sorry" He said giggling. "But you do."
Liam was blushing.
"I just...I mean...he doesn't know it so you better keep your mouth shut." Liam glared at him.
"Don't worry I will." Harry smiled. "So you'll leave me alone?" he pouted.
"I mean Louis will be here too."
"Really?" Harry asked surprised.
"Yeah. Oh and we also have the party or gang gathering as I like to call it. I'll do it on my house Friday night cause we're all leaving Saturday morning." Liam said proudly.
"Gang gathering?" Harry laughed. "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard."
"Well you better get used to it cause it's a thing now." Liam said.
"Lima bean!" They heard Zayn calling Liam.

"I have to go" Liam mumbled.
"You sure do" Harry smirked.
Harry made his way to his locker. Christmas with Louis? Well that's something new Harry thought.

"Harry!" he knew this voice.
He turned around slowly.
"I know this may sound...no it definitely is unexpected but I want to talk to you. Can you come to my place after school?"
"Um sure" Harry replied.