Milkshakes

I dedicate this to justshipbullshit. Have a wonderful day.

Mood: Ultralight Beam (cover by Harry Styles)

"Louiiis" Phoebe shouted and run to hug him as he entered the living room.
Harry was sitting on the couch with Fizzy while Daisy was with Jay and Lottie in the kitchen.

Louis picked her up and walked to the couch.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"We're watching a movie shhh." Fizzy said.

Louis looked at Harry who was asleep.
He tried to hold back his laughter as Daisy sat next to Fizzy, her eyes glued on the TV. They had just eaten lunch and they were planning, as soon as the movie was over, to go play at the park.

"Go get ready girls!" Jay shouted from the kitchen and they run upstairs, cheering.
Louis moved next to Harry and leaned a bit down to give him a wake up kiss.

He felt Harry taking a deep breath as he slowly opened his green eyes. Louis kissed him again softly.
"Wake up sleepyhead." He said as he rubbed his finger against his cheek.

"What time is it?" Harry said with his raspy voice as he looked at Louis' lips.
"Time to go to the park." Louis said and kissed Harry once again.

Harry stood up, stretching.
"Go get ready." Louis said and slapped his ass playfully as Harry made his way upstairs, yawing but smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Louis walked out of the coffee shop holding two milkshakes for him and Harry. He stopped and smiled at him.
"Your milkshake babe."
"Thanks love." Harry said and placed a kiss on his lips.

He then took his milkshake and smiled.
"Lou..." He chuckled and looked at him.
"Haz?" Louis said smirking.

He looked at both of their milkshakes smiling and placed them on a table next to them

"I love you."
"I love you too babe." Louis said smiling and leaned in to kiss him.

Harry placed his one hand on Louis' cheek, capping it smoothly and his other on his neck holding him steady.
Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and their lips touched.

Harry slightly turned his head, smiling and Louis kissed him repeatedly their lips always touching.
It was a pure gentle kiss, full of love.

"Excuse me are those yours?" A girl asked and they broke their kiss.
She was pointing at their milkshakes on the table.
"Oh yeah sorry we just um..." Louis said and stopped to look at Harry smirking.

"Yeah I'll take those. Thanks." Harry said as she handed them to him.
"No problem and sorry for um you know." She giggled.
"No worries. We're late anyway, they are waiting for us." Louis said. "I'm Louis by the way."

She shook his hand and smiled.
"I'm Liv."
"And I'm Harry." Harry shook her hand too.
"Nice to meet you guys." She said.
"Nice to meet you too love." Louis said as he wrapped one hand around Harry's waist and kissed his cheek.

"Aww you're so cute." She said.
"Haha thanks." Harry said.
"Well it was nice talking to you. Hopefully we'll meet again." Louis smiled.
"Yeah. Bye guys."
"Bye." Harry waved as they walked back to Louis' mum and sisters.

"So how about going for some drinks tonight?" Louis asked.
"Sounds nice but...we won't get drunk." Harry looked at him.
"I thought you'd say no fucking around." Louis laughed.

"That too!"
"Hahaha oh my god." Louis kept laughing.
"Ugh I should have stayed to the cafeteria with Liv." Harry sighed, smirking.

"C'mon Harold we all know you love me..." Louis pointed out.
"You know me so well baby." Harry kissed him.

"Hey...I wanted to ask you something. When you said that you would stop fucking me cause your dick's gonna stick up my ass, were you serious? Because last time you wanted to ride me." Harry asked smirking.

"Oh my god..." Louis sighed.
"You're such an idiot."
"But you love me."
"Sadly yes..."