Expectations

I dedicate this to one of my best friends watsaaaaa. She's finally back on Watpad. Yaay.

Mood: Polaroid (by Jonas Blue ft Liam Payne and Lennon Stella)

Louis walked to the cafeteria and looked around.
The guys were already eating. He walked to the table and sat next to Harry.
"Yeah the coach said the tryouts will take place this Friday." Calum said.
"Axel said that he preferred to keep the team as it is now. He thinks that we've found our pace and a new addition would probably ruin that. But obviously the coach disagreed and that's why we're having the tryouts. I think he's still hoping that Louis will change his mind and join the team" he looked at Louis who seemed surprised.
"He still remembers me?" he asked.
"Of course?! You are a fantastic player he would even replace you with Axel!" Calum said.
"Who's Axel?" Louis chuckled.
Harry moved nervously.
"You don't know who Axel is?" Calum said shocked.
"Wait we're not talking about Axel Rose right?" Louis asked.
"What? No!" Calum said giggling as Niall died from laughter.
"Axel is the captain of the team" Michael explained.
"Yep" Calum agreed. "And one of the famous guys here. I mean you're more popular than him sooo maybe that's why you don't know him. I mean people don't talk to you about him. They talk to him about you! Ha!" he laughed. "I don't like him" he explained.
"Why's that?" Louis asked.
"He thinks he's so cool and just because he's pretty he thinks that he can have anyone. To be more accurate he thinks he can have a anyone because he managed to have H- Ouch!" Calum looked at his knee.
"What happened?" Michael asked.
"Nothing" Calum said as he looked at Harry mouthing fuck you.
Harry smiled as he continued eating his putine.
"So will you join the team?" Calum asked Louis.
"Um..." he said.
"We need you Louis. You'll be the new captain too. It's obvious that you're the best here."
"I don't know Calum I mean I..." he sighed.
"What? Why you don't want to join?"
Louis moved nervously trying to think something smart to say.
"He can't play because he...he was injured yeah...and he can't play for a while." Harry said.
Louis sighed relieved.
He squeezed Harry's knee as in a way to say thank you.
He then turned his head slightly to look at Harry expecting him to nodd but Harry didn't he just looked at Calum who was now talking about something. Louis couldn't hear, he was way too focused on Harry's eyes.
He then felt a warm hand on his own.
Harry and Louis interlocked their fingers.
"Then you should be able to play now!" Calum finished.
"Yeah I'll think about it" he answered wanting to end this conversation and focus on Harry.
"Coach will be so proud of me" Calum said excited.