Justice

I dedicate this to queen5NewBrokenScene. Read her stories they are fantastic.

Mood: Stand up (by One Direction)

"So..." The coach said.
Louis smirked and looked at Axel who was furious.

"Axel son...I didn't expect that from you. I really didn't. Your request to vote for you returning to your position is obviously canceled and I'm gonna think about whether you'll stay in the team or not. You may be a good player but what matters is a healthy relationship between the players. Having you trying to sabotage my best player won't help the team."

The other team members started whispering and throwing judgemental looks to Axel. They all heard the recording, they all new. Of course Axel's friends didn't bother but they were four people out of eleven.

"You guys are free to go. Don't forget to come for practice tomorrow...and of course Louis is still the captain." He patted Louis' shoulder and smiled.
Axel and his friends walked out. All the others cheered and started talking about how they should celebrate this and who should buy the beers.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Liam was about to leave. He had been in the library doing a project. He decided to text Zayn and ask him if he could pick him up with his bike.

Z could you pick me up? I'm at school.

My sex god
Sure babe. I'm coming.

Liam started walking to the exit.
Suddenly he heard some voices from the main hallway.

"What the fuck did you do David?!"
"Nothing!"
"They recorded you telling the truth about the game you fucking asshole!"
"Noo...who?"

"HARRY FREAKING STYLES you worthless piece of shit! Who else? He used you! How can you be so stupid! Do you think it's normal that he finally wants you?!"
"He always did! From the first time he saw me!" David defended himself.
"You are a fucking idiot David. You're so naive. Harry would never want you." Axel said almost laughing.

"And he would want you? Be careful Axel because I know things that you wouldn't want him to find out."
"He wanted ME! HE WANTS ME! The only problem is this fucking asshole with the big fat ass who thinks he rules the school and Harry's heart. But he'll be disappointed to know that he doesn't. And I'll make sure he does. Go tell them everything. I don't care."

"Oh I sure will!" David shouted as Axel walked away.

Liam kept hiding behind the corner the whole time they spoke listening carefully and walked out only when he was sure that both Axel and David were gone.
______________________________________

"Zayn!" Liam run to him.
Zayn looked up from his phone still on his bike and looked at Liam confused.

"What's wrong Liam?"
"Do you know where Louis is?"
"I saw him as I was driving here. He was heading to Harry's house."
"How was he?" Liam asked frightened.
"He looked really happy actually."
Liam let out a sigh relieved.

"What happened?" Zayn asked.
"We have to go to Harry's." Liam said as he jumped on the bike.
Zayn handed him his helmet.
"Hold tight." Zayn said as Liam wrapped his arms around his waist tightly.