Movie script

Mood: Home with you (by Liam Payne)

It was Sunday night and the boys were having a sleepover or gang gathering as Liam insisted to call it. Liam wanted to do it in his house because he really liked the feeling of it being the gang's place. Calum still cringed when Liam used that term but all he could do was be patient.

Louis suddenly felt cold. He slightly opened his eyes and saw Harry leaving the room. He looked around and noticed that Zayn wasn't sleeping too. He quietly stood up and walked downstairs. No lights were on but Louis realized from the noise that Harry was in the kitchen.

Harry drunk some water and turned to close the fridge. He then felt two strong arms on his bum. He turned around and Louis rested his head on Harry's chest.

"Why are you up babe?" Louis said sleepily.
"I was thirsty." Harry said and at the same time regretted it.

Louis smiled cheekily and looked at Harry who was giggling.
"I mean you could have woken me and-"
"But I did didn't I?" Harry said flirtatiously as his hands slid under Louis boxers and rested on his hips.

"You're right though. You did. I felt cold when you left and I woke up." Louis pointed out.
"See? All part of my plan..."

"Your plan to seduce me? Or to kidnap me again?" Louis smirked.
"My plan to wonder my tongue everywhere..." Harry whispered seductively as he bit Louis' shirt.

"Why can't we be at home when these things happen?" Louis asked annoyed.
"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Harry said as he moved his hands to Louis' bare chest.

"Oh you would beg baby. You would beg me to go faster and I would only do so when you'd be a mess under me." Louis whispered.

Suddenly they heard someone opening the door. He walked in and locked it. They both looked at each other surprised. They heard the sound of keys touching the wooden table and footsteps approaching. The kitchen light went on.

"What the fuck?" Zayn exclaimed terrified. "You scared the shit out of me..."
"What were you doing out? It's..." Harry looked at the clock and gasped.
"Five in the morning..." Louis finished his sentence.

"Oh...yeah. I wanted to get some fresh air." Zayn said casually. "Goodnight and use protection." He quickly went upstairs.

"What the actual fuck?" Louis said.
"I know right? We don't need protection..." Harry said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

They were all in the main hallway. More and more students walked in as the time passed.

"Good morning." Liam greeted Zayn as he walked in and kissed him on his cheek.
"Morning babe" Zayn mumbled with his raspy voice.
"Didn't get your beauty sleep?" Liam said sarcastically.
"Are you implying that I don't look fabulous?" Zayn raised an eyebrow.

"No...just sleepy." Liam caressed Zayn's cheek with his thumb.
"Thought so." Zayn wrapped his hands around Liam's waist and rested his head on his chest. Liam hugged him back and rubbed his hand on his back.

Harry and Louis walked in holding hands and smiling at each other.
They both looked flawless, dressed with skinny jeans and plain t-shirts.
You could easily see how happy they were and it was beautiful to just sit and admire this picture.

Some students waved at them as they made their way to their friends and others just looked at them. Their vibe was so strong that it was impossible to ignore them.

"Hey guys!" Michael greeted them.
"Morning." Harry smiled.
"Zayn you still sleeping?" Louis smirked.
"Mm" Was all that Zayn answered not even opening his eyes.
"Zayn he's here..." Niall said.
Zayn immediately opened his eyes and pulled away.

"What?" Liam said confused.
Zayn looked at the entrance smiling excitedly.
They all searched for what Zayn was looking and when they found it noone could suspend a grin.

Axel walked in with a black eye. Everyone started whispering and pointing at him but he just quickly walked away not looking at anyone.

"Fuck don't tell me you did this?" Louis asked Zayn.
"I mean I told you that I would..." Zayn said smirking.
"That's what you were doing five in the morning outside?" Harry laughted.

Zayn nodded and cuddled in Liam's arms again.
Liam laughed and kissed Zayn's forehead.

"Awww the mornings a puppy in Liam's arms, the nights a bad boy who beats people up. Should be a movie." Louis joked.