Truth?

I dedicate this to justshipbullshit. Love ya.

Mood: Miss you (by Louis Tomlinson)

Louis approached the table and sat where Harry was seconds ago.
Taylor was still there. When he sat down she looked at him.
"Hey guys" Louis greeded them. "And who are you?" he looked at her.
She gasped and turned away to leave.
"Glad you got the message so quickly" he said making the whole cafeteria burst into laughter.

Louis smirked and looked at Niall.
"Breathe mate" he said giggling.
"I can't" was all he managed to say.
"Glad you're back Loulou." Liam patted his shoulder.
Louis raised an eyebrow amused.
"Loulou?" he asked.
"Yeah Loulou?" Zayn asked not amused.
"Loulou!" Niall started laughing again.
"When you get jealous you turn me on" Liam licked his lips looking at Zayn seductively.

"Woah woah what the hell? Did I miss something" Louis looked at them shocked.
"Oh I thought that Z told you" Liam said.
"Oops."
"They are the school's new hot couple" Michael said sarcastically.
"They are?" Louis said surprised.
"Yeah. Well that's what girls say." Calum agreed.
"Hmmm" Louis looked at them.
"What?" Liam said.
"Ziam!" Louis shouted.
"The hell?" Zayn chuckled.
"Ziam Mayne!" Niall shouted.
"Yes!" Louis cheered.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Louis was happy to be back. He loved Doncaster and he was happy to see his family, he missed his mum and his sisters but Doncaster...well it didn't inspire Louis like college did. College meant freedom, independence, college made him feel that he's the one deciding about himself, the one who's responsible about himself and that felt good. His friends were here. His house was here and he loved his house, he had already created memories between those walls. Good memories. But college also meant Harry. Harry kept being in Louis' mind every second, every minute, every hour, every day since he met him. Harry was special for Louis. He knew he'd be something since the moment he first saw him.

He was nervous yet confident. First day at college was important for him and he wanted to make a good impression. He opened the door and walked in. As soon as they laid eyes on him everyone stopped talking. He smirked and made his way down the hallway.
At the end of the hallway there was a big group of students who seemed to be the "popular group". They all stood around a boy with curly brown hair and bright green eyes. He was tall and well built. The black t-shirt he had chose to wear perfectly showed his abs and his torso as well as his biceps. The boy looked surprised, staring at him fondly and as Louis noticed, totally checking him out.
He smirked again as he kept walking.
And as he turned his back at him to greed Zayn he knew that this boy would be something important. No. He couldn't explain it. He just felt it.

Of course at the time Louis couldn't imagine what Harry would mean to him. But what did Harry mean to him indeed? Louis still didn't know. He had a crush on him that was obvious. But was it just a simple crush? Or something more? He sometimes thought that it may be something physical but he knew that this was something far from the truth. What the truth was? Well he didn't know and he wouldn't find out soon even though he really wanted to.