Victory?

I dedicate this to All_the_love19. Have a fantastic day love. Thanks for reading my story.

"So...it's time boys. We've been preparing about this for so long. You're the best team this school ever had all those years. Don't disappoint me guys." He looked Axel and Louis and sighed. "I want you to work together and trust each other." He looked all of them. "So...ready to win this thing?"

The soccer field was packed. Everyone was excited about the game. Louis had already scored two goals but David from the other team had scored one two.

They walked out of the changing rooms and sat on the bench.
Niall run and hugged Louis.
The others approached too.
"You're amazing Tommo" he slapped his ass laughing.
"Oh that's very romantic Niall." Louis said sarcastically.

Harry kept looking at Louis throughout the game. A sweaty Louis, with messy feathered hair who kept running up and down the field. He couldn't stop looking at him even now. Boy he got it bad. He run his hand through his hair smiling cheekily as their eyes met.

But before Harry could say something Louis gaze moved next to Harry. Harry turned and saw David, the captain of the other team.
"Hey" he said to him.
"Hi" Harry answered.
"Great game Tomlinson." He turned to Louis.
"Um thanks. I mean it's not over yet."
"Oh yeah definitely." He turned to Harry and winked at him before he run back to his team's bench.

"Woah. What was that Harry?" Michael said as he put an arm around his shoulder.
"Hahaha" Niall started laughing.
Luke and Ashton as well as Liam and Zayn were the only ones who knew that something was up with Harry and Louis. Well maybe not Liam, he's known for his obliviousness.
"Go get him Harry. It's an easy one." Liam patted his shoulder.
Zayn facepalmed and took Liam's hand.
"Let's go back the game is about to start" he said and they walked away.

Louis drunk some water avoiding to look at Harry. The others left but Harry was still there.
He stood behind him and leaned in to whisper.
"You are amazing. Oh and...nice view."
Louis choked and started coughing. Harry smirked and walked away.

As the game was about to start Axel came back from the other team's bench and drunk some water too. Now they were ready to start.

The game continued normally even though Louis had to admit that the other team played better this time. They were determined to win, but so was Louis. He started running to the goalpost with the ball. He looked around him for Axel to pass the ball but he couldn't spot him. He tried to avoid the other players who desperately tried to take the ball from him and decided thaf he had to do it alone.

As he was about to find the ideal spot from where he would try to score, he felt someone pushing him to the ground with great force. It was Axel.
"What the fuck are you doing?" Louis shouted as Axel, with the ball now, started running to the goalspot.

Not thinking twice Louis got up and run there himself. Axel easily made his way to the goalpost and scored a goal. Louis gasped at the sight.
Everyone started cheering because the time was too little for the other team to win the game. They had won.
Well not really, because Axel had just knocked out Louis in an attempt to score himself. But noone seemed to care. His team and the coach were happy that they won and the other team who everyone would except to point out what happened had already disappeared to the changing rooms.

Louis walked to the bench and sat down. He had sprained his ankle. The team was gathered around Axel, celebrating and talking about the after party.
"Lou!" he heard a voice that made him smile even though he was in pain.

Harry looked at him worried.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
"Yeah. Fine" Louis mumbled.
"Are you sure? You don't seem fine to me."
"I just sprained my ankle. Not a big deal." It hurt though. He rubbed it trying to suspend the pain.
"No no" Harry stopped him. "Let me get you an ice pack. Why is noone here?" he looked around frustrated.

"They are gathered there..." he pointed. "Around Axel."
"That asshole? What the hell? He knocked you down!" Harry walked to them furious.
"Wait Harry!" He shouted and tried to stand up. "Ouch! Fuck..."

"Louis!" Luke run to him. "What happened?"
"Don't worry about me. Go to Harry. He's-" Louis started.
"I'll go." Ashton said and run to him.

"We won!" The coach shouted.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" Harry shouted and everyone stopped cheering. He was looking at Axel furious.
"Oh did I hurt your fuckboy? Tell him when you'll fuck him later that I'm sorry. I just wanted to do what he couldn't." Axel said smiling sarcastically.

Harry took a step closer to him and tried to punch him. Suddenly someone wrapped his hands around him and stopped him.
"No Harry calm down. He's not worth it." Ashton said as he tried to pull Harry away.

Harry managed to free himself from Ashton's grip and moved forward to punch Axel. He took a step back frightened as the coach grabbed Harry too and with Ashton and held him back.
"Get your hands off me right freaking now! Get off!" Harry tried to free himself again but couldn't.

"You are gonna punch ME?" Axel shouted furious too now.
"You knocked him down. You did it on purpose! Why did you accept that?" Harry turned to the coach.
"It's...I'm gonna take care of this matter later. We won...I can't just-"
"It was a fucking foul." Harry shouted.

"A foul that helped as win!" Axel shouted. "That asshole would never be able to score himself!"
"Don't you fucking talk about him! Shut your fucking mouth and never come close to him again or you'll regret it!" Harry was desperately trying to free himself.

"Oh yeah protect your fuckboy! You need his precious ass. Or his dick? Both?" Axel walked away with his friends.

"You're gonna regret this!" Harry shouted and finally freed himself but instead of running towards Axel he run to the nurse.

Louis was watching from the bench. The guys were all around him watching too. Ashton came back and looked at them. "Harry's bringing the ice pack." He mumbled.
Harry came back with the ice pack and knelled to take care of Louis ankle.
Noone said something.
"Um...Harry-" Zayn started.
"Not in the mood Zayn." Was all he answered as he sat down next to Louis looking at the distance.

The others looked at Louis who montioned them to leave. Him and Harry had to talk and then he also had to talk with the coach. He sighed as the others left.

He turned and looked at Harry who looked back at him.
"Thanks Haz."