"I love you"

I dedicate this to Rameee24. Love ya hope you're having an amazing day.

Mood: Eighteen (by One Direction)

The time passed and they were both relaxed. They were laying tangled in bed, chest on each others chest. Louis had his head on Harry's upper chest enjoining the warmth of his neck. He had his arms up, on Harry's hair.
Harry was petting Louis' hair, running his fingers through them slowly.

Louis had been smiling all this time and was focused on Harry's heartbeat.
He had his eyes closed enjoining the moment. Harry had his eyes closed too and seemed half asleep. Louis could hear his heartbeat getting slower as the time passed and he didn't want Harry to fall asleep.

He rubbed his cheek against Harry's chest, as he slowly moved his head. He felt Harry opening his eyes. At the thought that Harry's emerald eyes were now open looking at him, he couldn't help it and turned to look at him.

He placed his hands on Harry's chest so he could rest his head on them and look at Harry. As their eyes met he saw that they weren't dark green like before but very light green. He was so beautiful and peaceful, lying there and looking at him. God he was looking at him. Louis smiled.

When he saw Louis smile Harry felt like the luckiest person alive. He had Louis between his arms and there was nothing else he could wish for. At that tought something snapped inside him.

"Lou..."
"Haz?"
"I love you."

Louis looked at the boy who he met couple months ago. Harry had already told him that he loved him once. It was at the airport, a month ago. After he confessed that he had feelings for him, he told him that he was in love with him. Louis insisted and as he was walking towards the airport, Harry said that he loved him. He could still hear his whisper.
"Please. I love you."

But that was way different. Back then it was forced. Harry wasn't ready to admit those feelings to himself. It didn't feel right when Harry said those words back then. Now though...it was totally different. Harry meant it. Harry said it just because he felt like it. Harry said it because he wanted to.

"I love you too." Louis said.
Harry looked at him his heart beating fast.

"Louis, you're...when you are with me, I feel complete. I don't need nothing else. I just need you. I...you're my sunshine Louis. You're my world and because all those sound cliché...you're my sun. You shine and everything feels right. You shine and even if it's raining...you create rainbows."
Harry's eyes were sparkling as he talked. He stopped but he knew that he wasn't done yet.

Louis rubbed his finger on Harry's cheek as he approached his face a bit.
Harry wrapped his arms around Louis waist.
"Lou? Will you be my boyfriend?"
"Only if you'll be mine." Louis answered and leaned in.

They lips touched and they kissed softly. Only lips. Louis capped Harry's face and moved his lips slowly in Harry's rhythm. When they pulled away, Louis rested his forehead on Harry's.

"I love you babe. I love you Haz."
"Love you too Lou."