First date

I dedicate this to Lil_Hemmings125. Thx for reading my story love.

Mood: Self control (by Bebe Rexha)

Harry still hadn't talked to Axel. He talked about this with Louis lots of times and he insisted that everything would be fine. Well that didn't make Harry's bad feeling go away but right now Harry had more important things to do.

It was 8pm and Harry was walking towards Louis' house. He was wearing a black beanie, with a black, plain, long sleeve shirt and his black skinny jeans.

 He was wearing a black beanie, with a black, plain, long sleeve shirt and his black skinny jeans

He stopped in front of Louis' door, nervous. Louis was his boyfriend, yeah, but they've never been on a date before. He rang the bell as he casually leaned on the wall next to him.
He had previously texted Louis to get ready and when he asked why, Harry didn't answer.

Louis opened the door, looking breathtakingly beautiful.
He was wearing a white shirt, black skinny jeans and a black jean jacket. His hair looked flawless as always.

 His hair looked flawless as always

"Hey gorgeous." Harry said with his hands in his pockets.
"Not so bad yourself Harold." Louis winked at him playfully.
Harry took a step closer and rested his hands on Louis' bum.
His lips were inches away from Louis'.
Louis moved his hands to Harry's chest and not wanting to wait a minute more, crashed his lips on Harry's.

They kissed each other gently, only lips, smiling and giggling between the kisses.
"So how about you tell me what's going on?" Louis asked.
"Oh yeah." Harry said.

"I was thinking...we've never been on a date...and well...I thought that tonight was a good day...um night? I'm talking nonsense." He run his fingers through his hair and fixed his beanie.
"No. Continue love." Louis said as he tiptoed to place a kiss on Harry's cheek.

"Lou, would you like to go on a date with me?" Harry said smiling.
Louis felt like he was melting away.
Harry's green eyes were sparkling under the light of the moon and Louis was trying to not get lost in them and answer. But the dimples were there too, so it was really hard.

Louis took a deep breath.
"Of course love." He said and wrapped his arm around Harry's waist.
Harry wrapped his hand around Louis' shoulder and like that they made their way to Harry's car.
........................................................................

"Got no self control and I don't mean cigarettes and alcohol cause when it comes to you I can't say nooo I don't wanna taste, I want it all!" Louis was on the seat singing and dancing.
"Lou sit down, you might get hurt." Harry laughed still focused on the road though.

"Only if you do something wrong. So keep focused on the road babe." Louis said as he continued dancing.
"I'm so predictable, fall every time ain't it pitiful." Louis sang.
"And it's not enough, I tried to quit but I'm not giving up" Harry said giggling.
"Oh oh" Louis shouted.
"One little kiss can turn into a thousand, one little touch and I'm goone" Harry sang.

"Got no self control and I don't mean cigarettes and alcohol cause when it comes to you I can't say nooo I don't wanna taste, I want it all!" They both sang and Louis sat down exhausted.

Harry laughed as he switched the radio off. Louis looked at Harry fondly.
"Boyfriend! Where are you taking me?" He pouted.
"It's a surprise Lou. Be patient." Harry giggled.
"I feel like I've been kidnapped."
"Well...I was just gonna ask you to close your eyes and tie this thing around them actually." Harry looked at him apologetically.

"So you are kidnapping me!" Louis protested.
"I mean...I asked you if-" Harry started.
"Oh don't go there Styles..." Louis smirked. "I agreed to come on a date not to be kidnapped."
"Well change of plans darling. Now," Harry handed him a piece of cloth, "Put this on babe."

"We better be there in ten minutes or I'm taking it off." Louis said.
"We'll be there in five." Harry answered.