Sunsets

I dedicate this to ishipBullshit1995, because she inspired me to write this chapter.

Mood: Eighteen (by One Direction)

Louis walked slowly looking around him lost in his thoughts. The sun was about to disappear and his last rays were the only light between the parks trees.

He smiled softly as he reached the place he would always go to relax and feel close to Harry even though physically he wasn't. He felt calm because after all those worries and questions he didn't know what else to feel.

He sat down leaning on a tree and closed his eyes. For a moment nothing could be heard.

Then he heard noises and realized that someone was walking and he was actually approaching him. He didn't feel the need to open his eyes. He wanted this peace and quiet to last forever.

He felt someone sitting down next to him and taking a deep breath. He slowly turned his head towards the person and opened his eyes.

And there he was. Harry with a peaceful look staring at the sunset. His green emerald eyes reflected the sun's rays. His curls were resting on his forehead and cheeks, his beanie hanging casually, dragging some of them behind too.
Louis turned to focus on the sunset too.

"Lou...I know that we have to talk. I want us to talk but..." Harry started.
"But not now." Louis interrupted him.
"Yes" Harry nodded.
They looked at each other for a moment and then turned to the sunset again.

"I love sunsets" Louis said.
"Mmhm me too." Harry answered with a calm voice.
"When the sun sets..." Harry said, "the sky looks like a colorful flower. Every layer of petals has a different color and then there's the centre which is just magical. I love the sun."
He turned to face Louis.
"It reminds of you."
Louis turned his head to face Harry too.

"I'm happy you're here Haz." Louis confessed.
"I'm happy you're here too."
Harry moved so he was even closer to Louis and smiled at him softly.
Louis rested his head on Harry's shoulder and focused on the sunset again.

"I love sunsets because they are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully." Louis said almost whispering.
"That's...I never thought of it like that."
"I don't want it to end."
Harry moved his hand and offered it to Louis. Louis placed his hand on Harry's.
"I can't offer you the sunset...but I can offer you the night." Harry whispered as he wrapped his hand around Louis' and interlocked their fingers.

"The sun will still be here anyway." He added when it was almost gone.
Louis looked at Harry's eyes at a loss of words. That wasn't the boy Liam described. But he didn't realize it now. No. He knew it from the begging.

"Haz. I know that what Liam said wasn't truth. I'm waiting to hear you say the story."
Harry looked at him surprised and after a moment of realization he nodded softly.
"Thank you Lou" he said not breaking the eye contact.

Louis kept staring deeply into Harry's eyes watching the sun completely disappear through them.
Harry was lost into Louis eyes and just stared not thinking anything.

Louis leaned in a bit and stopped just an inch away from Harry's lips.
Harry saw him closing his eyes as he felt his hot breath on his lips.
Louis placed a kiss on Harry's soft lips and capped his face.
They just kissed like that for a moment until everything was dark around them.