Home

I dedicate this to aperson220. Thx for reading and voting my story love.

Mood: Home (by One Direction)

"Thanks Haz."

Two words. It was two words and Harry suddenly felt like the happiest person alive. Louis bit his lip nervously and Harry couldn't hold back his smile. He kept looking at him fondly and observing his features. His long eyelashes who beautifully covered his amazing eyes. Those eyes that Harry loved. The most beautiful thing in the world after Louis' personality.

"Haz?" he heard a melodic voice. Louis' voice. He closed his eyes for a second.
"Sorry...I was deep in thought." He mumbled when he opened them.
"More like drooling" Louis said sarcastically.
"You could say that too." Harry answered as he stood up.
Louis was stunned.

"We have to take you home to relax."
"I mean...here is fine." Louis mumbled still in shock.
"You can't just stay here" Harry said as he examined his ankle carefully.
Louis' felt his skin burn when Harry's fingertips touched him lightly.
His breathing got faster.
"Am I hurting you?" Harry asked worried.
Louis shook his head with his mouth half open.
"Is it better?" Harry stood up again.
"Ye-yeah." Louis said as he cleared his throat.

"Hold me tight." Harry said as he leaned to grab Louis.
"What-" Louis said surprised as Harry wrapped his arms around him and carried him towards the changing room bridal style.
Louis wrapped his hands around Harry's neck. Their faces really close. He could feel Harry's breath and he was sure he could feel his own too.

Harry bit his lips looking at the distance. Louis was focused on Harry's lips. They looked so soft and he wanted so bad to feel them on his own. He was about to lean in when he felt Harry stopping and opening the door.

They walked in. The team was about to leave. The coach cleared his throat and montioned everyone to be quiet.
"So...again, great game everyone. You were amazing. I think we can all agree that maybe some things were...not what we wanted even though they may have helped us." Axel smirked and his friends patted his shoulder grinning.
Harry shook his head as he helped Louis sit on the bench.

"Of course we can all agree that we wouldn't have won if one of you hadn't given everything he could for this win." Axel grinned satisfied and was about to walk closer to the coach.
"Louis...you were absolutely amazing my boy. And that's why...you are the new team captain." He finished his short speech smiling proudly at Louis.

Axel gasped and his friends looked surprised too. The rest of the team cheered and congratulated Louis.
"See you at the after party everyone!" The coach shouted as they started leaving. Axel walked out furious followed by some others.
Harry was smiling looking fondly at Louis.

The coach approached Louis and they talked for a bit. He hugged him, patted his shoulder and left. Harry was looking at them proud for his boy...hm maybe not his...yet. Harry grinned as he met Louis' eyes.

"You were absolutely amazing. You deserve this."
"Hm me or my ass? I saw how you were drooling over it throughout the game." Louis smirked.
"Maybe I did...who knows?" Harry leaned on the wall smiling cheekily.
"I know. I saw you." Louis nodded.

"So you were looking at me then?" Harry concluded.
"What?" Louis was surprised by Harry's observation and with himself.
"You heard me babe." Harry smirked.
Louis bit his lip at the sound of Harry calling him babe with his deep voice.

"I should get you home Lou. You can't bathe and change here. Not with that sprained ankle. Let me get your things."
"Maybe I am home though..." Louis whispered to himself.
"Huh?" Harry asked as he closed Louis' locker.
"Nothing."