Messed with my boyfriend?

I dedicate this to queen5NewBrokenScene. Love ya. Have an amazing day darling.

Mood: I Don't Wanna Live Forever (by Zayn Malik and Taylor Swift)

Harry looked at Liam's phone frustrated and gave it to him.
"Everything alright?" He asked.
"Everything's fine. Smooth. Great." Harry quoted Louis sarcastically and walked away.

Harry knew that Louis didn't want to tell him because he didn't want to worry him but he was already worried. Really fucking worried. He was sure that Axel had something to do with this shit and that angered him even more, because he listened to Louis and didn't talk to him when he had the chance.

So he had to wait just like that until Louis would be able to tell him what the fuck was going on? Um no I don't think so... Harry thought.

He started walking thinking where could Louis be and he wasn't able to talk to him...at the principal's office?
If something happened with Axel that seemed to be a logical place for them to be now. Maybe a fight? But if it was a fight wouldn't they be hurt?

Oh hell no! Harry thought. If that dickhead had hurt Louis he was going to kill him. Slowly and enjoyably. He made his way to the nurse's office while planning Axel's death and thinking how to get rid of the body.

================================

"So guys you are free from me. But go straight to the principal's office." The nurse helped them with the icepacks.
"Don't look at me like that. Your actions have consequences."

There was a knock on the door and she stopped talking.
"Come in."
The door opened and Harry walked in.
His eyes met a surprised Louis. He casually leaned on the door looking at him with a calm look.

"Hello darling. Came to see your friend?" The nurse asked as she started cleaning some things and putting others back in the cupboards.
Zayn kept looking at Harry and Louis.
Louis had his mouth still open looking at Harry surprised, Harry looked calm though.
"You can come in darling." The nurse said after some seconds of silence.

"Yeah sure." Harry said and not breaking the eye contact with Louis walked to Axel's direction. He turned and met Axel's gaze, who was about to wear his jacket. Harry grabbed him from his neck and pushed him on the wall. Axel struggled to touch the floor with his feet but couldn't.

"What are you doing??" The nurse said and run to Harry. She tried pulling his hand away but Harry wouldn't budge.
"Harry!" Louis shouted and moved to get up.

"YOU FUCKING EXPECTED TO GET AWAY WITH THIS?" Harry said angrily as he hit Axel again and again against the wall. Zayn pushed Harry away with the help of the nurse. Axel touched the ground again and struggled to breathe.

"Harry stop." Louis said and took his hand on his own. Harry immediately looked at Louis again and his expression softened. The others moved aside looking at them.
"I was worried Lou..." Harry whispered.

"I know love...I'm sorry...I didn't want to tell you to avoid this..." Now they were holding each others hands, staring into each others eyes.
"Are you okay?" Harry whispered.
"Yeah I am. I am now." Louis whispered back.

"Lou I don't want to be that guy...but I told you..."
"But you don't want to be that guy..." Louis said sarcastically.
"No I don't...sometimes you have to."
"I know I should have listened to you." Louis sighed.
"That's not the point...It's also my fault. I should have-"
"Nope." Louis covered Harry's mouth with his hand. "Stop no."

"I'm fine. Everything's fine. It happened. I mean look at the bright side. I managed to kick his ass and now he's also getting detention."
"If something happens, I want you to tell me babe. I only want to help you."
"I know Haz. I promise I will."

They kissed each other softly. Louis waved at Harry and made his way to the principal's office. Axel followed him avoiding to look at anyone.
Now him, zayn and the nurse were alone. Zayn grabbed his jacket and looked at Harry.
"Shall we leave?" He asked the nurse.

"Huh? Oh yeah of course...you can go..." She wiped away a tear making Zayn smile softly.
Harry turned to her surprised.
"You won't tell anything about what just happened?"
"No love...I won't."