"I do"

I dedicate this to justshipbullshit. Love yaaa.

Mood: Pillowtalk (by Zayn Malik)

Louis tried to loosen up his tie but ended up ruining it. He sighed as he tried to fix it unsuccessfully. He only had 5 minutes. He looked around trying to find a curly headed one.

"Louis, Zayn is here!" Niall shouted.
"Coming!" He said and walked inside to find Harry.
He was beside Liam. He sighed as he run to him.
Liam turned to talk to Ashton and Luke and Harry walked away from them looking at his phone.

"Haz!" He shouted and Harry turned to him. He smiled as he looked at Louis and approached him smirking.
"What's wrong babe?" He asked.
"Tie." Louis said and handed him his tie.

Harry laughed and started fixing Louis' tie.
"I don't understand why we had to wear ties anyway. Liam and Zayn are wearing leather jackets for fucks sake."
Harry shook his head, laughing.

"Zayn's here?" He asked.
"Yeah Niall just told me." Louis nodded.

"Okay then, I'll tell them everything's ready." Harry said as he finished his work and placed his hands on Louis' chest. His eyes met the ocean blue of Louis'.

"Okay." Louis nodded softly.
Harry leaned in and they kissed each other smiling. Louis run outside grinning while Harry shouted "Everything's ready."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Zayn walked in followed by Louis and Niall. Michael and Luke started cheering while Ashton and Calum clapped. Zayn smiled as his eyes met Liam's.

Harry was standing close to Liam, looking at the scene and smiling. Right now for Zayn and Liam the whole world had stopped. Zayn reached Liam and stopped.
Louis and Niall stood next to Harry.

Liam took Zayn's hand in his own and pulled his next to him. They turned to face each other, their eyes sparkling.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today-

"We're only friends here." Michael said and they all looked at him.
"Sh! Continue please." Harry said.
Louis tried to suspend his laughter as he intertwined his fingers with Harry's.

" today to witness and celebrate the union of Liam James Payne and Zayn Javadd Malik in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so they have decided to live together as husbands."

"True marriage begins well before the wedding day, and the efforts of marriage continue well beyond the ceremony's end. A brief moment in time and the stroke of the pen are all that is required to create the legal bond of marriage, but it takes a lifetime of love, commitment, and compromise to make marriage durable and everlasting. Today you declare your commitment to each other before family and friends, your yesterdays were the path to this moment, and your journey to a future of togetherness becomes a little clearer with each new day."

Liam and Zayn, remember to treat yourselves and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Take responsibility for making the other feel safe, and give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulty and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at some time or another, remember to focus on what is right between you, not just the part that seems wrong. In this way, you can survive the times when clouds drift across the face of the sun in your lives, remembering that, just because you may lose sight of it for a moment, does not mean the sun has gone away. And, if each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your life together, it will be marked by abundance and delight."

Do you Zayn, take Liam to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I, Zayn, take you Liam, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Zayn nodded not breaking the eye contact.

"Do you Liam choose Zayn to be your partner in life, to support and respect him in his successes and as well his failures, to care for him in sickness and in health, to nurture him, and to grow with him throughout the seasons of your life together?"

"I, Liam, promise you, Zayn, that I will be your husband from this day forward, to be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and trust you place in me, to love and respect you in your successes and in your failures, to make you laugh and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting, and to be your companion and your friend, on this journey that we make together." Zayn felt like Liam stared right into his soul. He smiled at him feeling the need to kiss him.

"I Zayn give you Liam this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."
"With this ring, I thee wed."

"Zayn, I, Liam give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger, may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my enduring love. "
"With this ring, I thee wed."

"You have for each other a golden ring. This most precious of metals symbolizes that love is the most precious element in your life together. The ring has no beginning and no ending, which symbolizes that the love between you will never cease. You place these rings upon each others fingers as a visible sign of the vows which, this day, have made you husbands."

"I now pronounce you husbands."
They were holding hands, breathing slowly. They were still looking at each other.

"You may kiss your groom."

Zayn and Liam kissed, their lips softly touching. This kiss was different from all the others they had shared. With this kiss they completed their vows, promising to love each other forever.

They all started clapping and cheering and Louis couldn't resist the temptation. He reached for Harry's neck and as soon as he turned around crashed his lips on his. It was a short kiss but they both needed it.

Zayn and Liam intertwined their fingers and walked outside, the guys following them.
Liam jumped on Zayn's bike and waited for Zayn to come too.

Zayn hugged everyone quickly and jumped on the bike too. He wrapped his arms around Liam's waist and rested his head on his back.

"Have fun but not too much!" Niall shouted as he waved at them.
"Niall!" Liam exclaimed and turned on the ignition.
Michael started laughing.

"Bye guys!" Louis waved.
Zayn waved back as they drove away.

"Liam!" Zayn shouted, feeling the fresh air on his face.
"Yeah babe?"
"We're fucking marrieeeed!!!" He shouted.
"Yes. Yes we are." Liam smiled.