Fighting for your love

I dedicate this to RAINBERRYPAYNE. Thx for reading my story love your comments are amazing.

Mood: Just like you (by Louis Tomlinson)

"You went swimming?!" Niall asked.
"You could say that." Louis answered making Harry burst into laughter.
"Oooh" Zayn said smirking.
"HA no!" Niall joined Harry too.
"Oh yeah." Louis nodded.
"What?" Liam asked.

"I'll tell you later babe." Zayn said. "How come though?" He turned to Harry and Louis again. "It's not even spring break yet."
"Louis insisted." Harry said.
"Insisted? I only said c'mon Harold."
"And got naked. And kissed me. And run naked to the sea."
"Oooh" Liam said smirking like Zayn did couple seconds ago.

"Well what can I say...I'm amazing." Louis smiled cheekily.
"We should all go though." Niall said.
"Skinny dipping?" Zayn asked.
"No" Niall laughed. "Swimming. The last day before the spring break."
"Oh yeah. That would be amazing." Liam agreed.

"Okay I'll inform the others too." Niall said.
"Yeah you do that." Louis agreed.
"Because I'm bored to do it myself." Zayn continued Louis sentence.
"Because you aren't?" Louis smirked.

"Nope. In fact I'm going to inform them right now." Zayn said and Liam followed him.

"Asshole!" Louis shouted to him.
"Love ya too." Zayn shouted back.

"So what are you doing during spring break?" Harry asked Niall.
"I'm going back to Ireland of course." Niall answered.
"Why don't you wanna go somewhere else? For a change?" Harry asked.

"Lets be honest, Ireland is the best country in the world. Hands down." Niall said drop dead serious.
"No absolutely not" Harry answered serious too.

"So Ireland huh?" Louis said.
"Yep." Niall insisted.
"Nice." Louis agreed.
"What about you?" Niall looked at them.
"No idea." Harry answered.
"I was thinking that it would be great to visit my mother and my sisters." Louis said at the same time.

"Oh really?" Harry looked at him.
"Yeah and...I was wondering...Would you like to come with me?" Louis asked.
"I don't know I mean...wouldn't you like to be alone with them? Won't it be awkard if I'll come? I don't want you to-"
Louis covered Harry's mouth shutting him up.
"I said if you want to love."

"Um yeah. Yeah I would love to meet them." Harry said as soon as Louis pulled his hand away.
"Great. Then it's settled." Louis smiled.
Harry grinned and walked closer to him.
"What do you want babe?" Louis asked seductively.
"You have a kink with that." Harry pointed out as he captured Louis between his hands, his chest and the wall.

"Do I now?" Louis smirked.
"Yeah you do. You always ask me to tell you what I want. You like to see me beg." Harry whispered and leaned in to kiss him. Louis capped Harry's cheeks pulling him closer as he slid his tongue in Harry's mouth.

Niall looked around and started walking away slowly not knowing what else to do.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Louis was walking back to class. He had gone to the toilet. As he was walking he checked his social media.
The hallways were empty and all that could be heard was him walking and his phone vibrating.

Suddenly he heard a loud bang from the classroom next to him. The door was open and he could see that it was empty. As he was about to continue walking back to class he heard the same noice again. He stopped abruptly and looked at the empty class again.

As he walked in to see what created the noise he felt someone pushing him with great force on the nearest desk. He hit the desk but grabbed it to prevent himself from falling down.
"What the fuck?" He said as he heard someone closing the door and locking it.

He turned and instantly moved to his right, to avoid a panch. Before he could react again though he got punched on his stomach. He took a few steps back frowning in pain. He looked at the person in front of him and as realization hit him anger took over him.

Axel grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him harshly on the wall.
Louis found the chance to kick him in the balls. Axel released him and took a few steps back shouting in pain.

"What the fuck is your fucking problem?" Louis shouted and looked at the door. "Give me the damn ke-" Louis tried to say but Axel punched him on his face. He felt the taste of blood as he licked his lips.

He turned and placed a punch on Axel's cheek and stomach making him fall to the ground.
Blood was running down Louis' nose and he was in a lot of pain.
As he walked to the door he felt Axel grab him by his waist. He threw him on the wall and his vision went blurry.

Axel kicked him on his stomach blood running down his face too.
"Stay away from Harry! Get it?" He shouted as he kicked him again.
Louis tried to stand up but couldn't.

With all the strength he could find at the moment he kicked Axel with his legs on the stomach causing him to fall on the desk behind him and throw it down as well as the two chairs.
Axel laid on the ground coughing blood and trying to stand up.

Louis' vision was still blurred. He knew that Axel wouldn't stop so he either had to challenge him until he was completely knocked down or find a way to leave. Axel probably had the key but Louis couldn't even stand up. He wiped the blood away from his face with his sleeve.

"Hello? Is someone there? Open the door now!" Someone shouted from outside and tried to open the door.