Broken hearts

I dedicate this to watsaaaaa. Love ya.

Mood: More than this (by One Direction)

"Wrong number?" Louis said raising an eyebrow.
"Yep." Zayn nodded and gave Liam a warning look.
"What?" Liam said oblivious.
Louis looked at Zayn again.
"Zayn? What's going on?"
"Nothing. So...the story?" he looked at Liam.

"Um yeah the story." Liam said confused as he turned to Louis.
"So basically...They met because Axel had always been one of the most popular guys as Harry so it was inevitable. Long story short they hanged out together cause they also had mutual friends. Harry had always been a...how am I supposed to put it...a player? It sounds bad that way...But I guess it's the truth.

Harry always believed in friendships as you can see. He's a really friendly person umm when he wants to. But...he never believed in love. When Axel met Harry he was amazed? Don't know how to say it. Everyone told him that the only thing he could get from Harry was sex. But he insisted."

"Always wanted to ask. Why-" Zayn started.
"Shhh. Continue." Louis said.
Zayn rolled his eyes.

"So apparently they became sex buddies cause that's the furthest you can go with Harry. But...Axel was in love with Harry. And when he confested his love towards him Harry didn't know what to do. He convinced himself he was in love with him and you could hear him say it all the time. Probably to believe it himself. Everyone was shocked when they found out that they were dating.

But were they actually dating? Cause to me it seemed like it was just a screwed up mess. Harry only accepted this because he didn't want to lose Axel. Physically. And Axel well he thought he was happy and until now he thinks he was but he was always crying and getting hurt because Harry...well he was always cheating on him."

"What the hell?" a voice said from behind them.
They all turned and saw Harry standing there looking at them like Liam just slapped him in the face.
"That's not...I never...what are you doing? Why would you ever think...what did you tell him?" Harry wasn't angry. No. And that was what surprised them the most. He sounded broken. A tear run down his cheek.

Louis felt the need to hug him. To hold him close and tell him that everything's gonna be alright. That he loves him. That he won't let anyone hurt him. He wanted to wipe his tears away and cuddle him. Harry's green eyes weren't made to cry. No. Louis wanted to stop this but something inside him held him back.

Would Harry want that? Why was he so shocked? Why was he crying? Why was he broken? He still loved Axel? He always loved him and Liam was wrong? Was Axel angry with Harry after what he saw and doesn't want to be with Harry now? Is Harry feeling rejected? Did he ever loved him? Did he ever liked him? Were they just friends? Was Harry only physically interested in him?

"Harry...I..." Liam tried to approach him.
Harry moved back shooking his head as more tears run down his cheeks.
"This is so hard for me..." he mumbled as he walked out.
Louis stood up and slowly put on his jacket and his beanie. Without a word he walked out.

Zayn stood up too and patted Liam's shoulder. Liam was still frozen looking at the door.