Expectation vs Reality

I dedicate this to watsaaaaa. Love ya. thanks for the support love.

Mood: Alive (by One Direction)

Harry was sitting on the bench watching the soccer team practise. He used to so that a lot when he was with Axel so he was quite familiar with the concept. But this time it was different. Harry was here for Louis and only Louis. Louis was special to Harry. He made him a better person, he made him happy, he made him...well...Louis was really hot and beautiful. Noone could deny that.

But with Louis...it wasn't just physical. He loved Louis personality. He wanted to learn more and more. He always watched carefully all his movements, following his every motion. Sometimes he would even spent his time during lessons just watching Louis. How he sighed, how he rolled his eyes, how he laughed with the other students stupid answers, how he made every one laugh with his pans. Everyone liked Louis. Well almost everyone...the boy worked like a magnet. He had the whole package. He would attract you with his looks and keep you, with his personality.

That was the main reason Harry had fallen so fast yet so hard for him but it also was the main reason Harry was afraid that he would never get Louis.
For the first time since he developed this personality he felt insecure.
Harry had been insecure during all those years like a normal person, but not since he became famous at High school and then here at college. No. He enjoyed the attention and if people were so willing to give it to him who was he to not accept it? He'd always been a sociable person, with lots of friends and he always pretty much new everyone.

Suddenly some loud voices interrupted his thoughts. He looked up surprised.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Louis said annoyed.
"We all know that you want to steal my position. You don't have to hide!" Axel shouted at him.
"I don't care abour your motherfucking position for god's sake! How many times do I have to explain it to you?" He answered.
"So you wouldn't accept the offer if you were to be the new captain?" Axel said furious.
"Stop this right now!" The coach shouted.
"I didn't do anything! He accuses me and starts talking shit every time because he can't deal with the fact that I'm better than him." Louis said.

Everyone was now around them. The coach stood between them trying to break whatever was happening.
Harry came closer and stood next to Calum.

"Maybe today is the day." he whispered to Harry.
"What day?" Harry asked.
"The day Louis will finally punch this asshole." Calum said not taking his eyes off them.
"What? He could get in trouble." Harry pointed out.
Calum looked at him surprised.
"Who are you and what have you done to Harry Styles?" he asked.
"What? I mean...Louis loves soccer...what happens if he gets kicked out? Then what?" Harry explained.
Calum still looked surprised but he managed to answer after a couple seconds.
"Coach would never do that. Louis is far too good to be kicked out. Plus if someone should be kicked out that'd probably be Axel."

"I SAID ENOUGH!" The coach said angrily.
"The game is in one week and my best players are fighting during every damn practice. You expect to win? You both know that soccer is all about cooperation and concurrensy. Skills come after that. This game is really important. So, either you stop fighting or you're not playing. You decide."
Louis looked at Axel.
Axel nodded avoiding Louis' look and walked to the changing rooms.

Louis approached Harry and Calum.
He sighed. "Well...that was nice."
"You should have punched him" Calum said.
"I probably should" Louis laughed.
"I'm going to shower and change. You coming?" Calum said as he took off his shirt.
"No. I have work to do with Harold." he pointed at Harry next to him.
"I'll leave you to it then" Calum chuckled as he walked away.

Louis turned at Harry.
"So enjoyed the view? Was it as good as you expected it to? I mean you obviously spent lots of time imagining me with my uniform." Louis said sarcastically as he smirked.
Harry took a step closer licking his lips seductively.
"Better" he whispered to Louis' ear.