Lots of shots

I dedicate this to becka117. Love ya.

Mood: Meet me in the hallway (by Harry Styles)

Harry walked straight to the bathroom. He stopped as soon as he entered and took a deep breath.
He closed his eyes reliving the moment. He sighed. His hands were on his face.

Why was it so difficult with Lou? He had so many moment hook ups and one night stands and he always enjoyed them.
But this time...it was different.
He needed Louis lips back on his again. He needed to feel him. He needed to feel his breath on his neck.
But what if it was an one time thing for Louis? Just for the moment? Harry felt terrible. He didn't want to ruin their friendship. But were they friends? Louis words kept repeating in Harry's mind.

He placed his hands on the counter looking himself at the mirror.
What was he going to tell Louis now?
He felt helpless and stressed. He walked to the wall and let himself fall to the ground, his hands on his face.
He tried to calm himself.
He should be searching for Luke, something may have happened. He should be out searching for his friend but of course he was here only caring about himself like a selfish asshole.
He felt tears coming to his eyes.
He tried to hold them back but failed.
"Great. Fucking great" he said as he wiped the tears away with his hand.

And then he suddenly thought that the only solution was for him to get drunk. That way even if he remembered the kiss he would pretend he didn't. Excited with his idea, Harry stood up and run to the bar.
He ordered some shots and started drinking. Alcohol wasn't his thing so it would be easy.
After ten minutes and lots of shots he found himself laughing about the way the barman served the cocktails.
"Hahaha that's so stupid" he laughed loudly.

"Harry?" Ashton sat next to him.
"Ashon" Harry cheered. "I've missed you" he tried to hug him but ending up falling on him.
Ashton grabbed him tightly preventing him from falling down.
"I came to tell you that we found Luke. What happened? When did you manage to get so drunk?" he paid for the shots and tried to pull him towards the exit.
"I'm not drunk." Harry started laughing like he just said the funniest thing in the world.
"Yeah I can see that" he sighed.

Ashton managed to open the door and pulled Harry out.
"What happened?" Louis said.
"I don't know he's so drunk" he placed Harry on a bench nearby.
"I'm not drunk." Harry laughed.
"Well for all I know drunk Harry is fun Harry so we'll keep him" Luke said.
"What?" Louis asked not expecting an answer. He looked at Harry. "When did he managed to get so drunk?" he said.
"I don't know" Ashton said. "You were with him so you know. Was he drunk?"
"No. I mean...he didn't seem drunk..." Louis said unsure about what to believe. Was Harry drunk when they kissed?
"Guys?" Harry said.
"Yes" they all answered.
"Why are you all two? You have twin brothers? I like the new Ashton better" Harry said pointing next to Ashton.
"Even if he was drunk. He wasn't so drunk." Louis said.
"Is the new Ashton hot Harry?" Luke asked.
"Well he did have some shots back at the bar." Ashton said.
"Reaaaally hot" Harry answered.
"How many?" Louis asked.
"Wow hotter than me? I don't think so." Luke said.
"I didn't count. I was focused on keeping him stable." He pointed at Harry.
"No you are hotter." Harry giggled.
"I'm 100% sure he just got drunk." Louis said nodding.
"I mean I'm the hottest around here" Luke smirked.
"You're probably right. Why though? Wasn't he looking for Luke?" Ashton asked.
"No Louis is the hottest." Harry said smirking.
Louis blushed, first time looking at Harry's eyes since their kiss.