Falling in love with you

I dedicate this to queen5NewBrokenScene.

Mood: You'll find it in the story

"Yes mum. Everything's fine." Harry said.
They were video chatting.
"Where's Louis? I want to meet him." Anne said excited.
"Louis!" Harry shouted.
"I'm trying to finish this shit Harry. Could you just wait?" he said from the kitchen.
"I can. My mum is eager to meet you though." Harry chuckled.
"Anne? Wait I'm coming." He said excited.
"He already loves you" Harry laughted.
"I mean who doesn't love me?" Anne winked.
"Anneeee" Louis run to the couch and jumped on Harry.
"Ouch" Harry wined.
"Stop you crybaby" Louis said.
"I'm so happy to finally meet you Louis!" Anne smiled at him.
"Me too Anne. Harry won't stop talking about you. He's such a baby."
"Oh I know" she laughed.
"I'm still here you know" Harry said as he pushed Louis softly, so he could see his mother again but still hugging him from his waist.
"Nobody said you weren't" Louis answered.
Anne laughed.
"Louis is my new favorite son" she said.
"Aww thanks Anne. I love you" Louis hugged the screen.
"Wow I feel so loved and wanted" Harry said sarcastically.
"So Louis you cook?" Anne asked ignoring Harry.
Harry rolled his eyes smiling.
"Me? No. It's the first time I've ever cooked." he said.
"What did you make?"
"Chicken stuffed with mozzarella cheese, wrapped in parma ham with some homemade mush potatoes."
"Sounds delicious" she smiled.

================================

"I mean yeah I miss my mum and my sisters but I like this feeling of independence. I like it here." Louis took a sip from his tea.
They were sitting on Harry's couch, no lights just them talking and drinking their tea.
"What I definitely don't miss about spending Christmas with family is..." Harry laughed.
"What?" Louis said curious.
"So mum would always play the match maker. She would always make me dance with the neighbor's daughter even though she new I can't dance. It was so embarrassing. The girl had a crush on me and she would always blush probably thinking I don't like her because I really did everything I could to avoid it every time." he giggled.
"And did you? Avoid it I mean?"
"No never" Harry admitted.
They both burst into laughter.

"So you don't know how to dance?" Louis asked.
"I mean noone ever showed me, how am I supposed to know?" he chuckled.
"Hmm" Louis stood up and looked around. "I don't understand why you didn't put any Christmas lights here" he said.
"Oh I don't know, maybe because you wanted all of them?" Harry stood up too.
"Excuses. You could have bought new ones." He looked around for his phone.
"But we bought ten." Harry answered.
"I like Christmas lights. Kill me." he walked to the kitchen. "Well that seems like the only solution" he mumbled.
"What are you talking about?" Harry followed him.
Louis placed his phone on the kitchen table. He opened slightly Harry's fridge so there was a little source of light on the room.
"I don't understand" Harry said.
"Shhh" Louis got closer to him.
Suddenly music started to play from Louis phone and Harry could recognize the song, practically everyone could.
Louis took Harry's hand as he started moving slowly following the music.

Can't help falling in love (by Elvis Presley)_I suggest you hearing the song while reading. Lyrics:

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Harry smiled looking at Louis' blue eyes. He followed Louis steps as he moved slowly. Louis was holding Harry's neck, his head resting on his chest smiling with his eyes closed.
Harry held Louis' waist looking at him fondly. God he felt so happy. He didn't want anything else in the world. As he closed his eyes too, he wished this moment could last forever.