Lost bandanna

I dedicate this to iltuis. Have a nice day love.

Mood: Fools Gold (by One Direction)

Louis felt his chest cold. He took a deep breath and slightly opened his eyes. He could see sunlight coming in from the kitchen's window but he could also see Harry who had just woken up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. His curls were all over his face and neck. His bandanna had probably fallen off when they were sleeping. Louis made a mental note to take it before he got up.
Harry turned and looked at him. Louis immediately pretended to be sleeping. Harry removed some strands of hair from his face. Louis tried his best to not smile. Harry turned his back at him and walked to the kitchen.
Louis looked for Harry's bandanna. When he found it he put it in his pocket with a smirk.

"Note to myself. Never drink that much again." Calum said as he jumped on the couch where Harry and Louis were sleeping one hour ago.
"You two need to clean my bedroom. From everything." Niall pointed at Luke and Ashton who were sharing one of Niall's armchairs.
"Will do" Luke said kissing Ashton's cheek.
"The Tommo did it again." Louis said as he took another sip from his tea.
"Thought it's Tommo the tease now." Harry said smiling cheekily.
Louis kept drinking his tea.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"New bandanna?" Luke asked Harry as he walked in.
"Yeah. I can't seem to find my red one. Must have lost it somewhere during Niall's party." Harry looked at Louis who was busy looking at his phone.
"Earth to Louis" he said.
"I only answer to Mars" he replied not taking his eyes from his phone.
Harry rolled his eyes.
Luke burst into laughter.
"Nice bandanna Harry. You look sexy" Nick winked at him as he made his way to his next lesson.
"Is he still your hookup buddy?" Luke asked.
"No. We haven't really talked since you know, everything that happened. But it's not like I miss him. I mean he was just a hookup buddy. I do-" Harry kept fixing his bandanna as he talked.
"Mmhhm" Luke was looking at something behind Harry.
Harry looked at him, then he looked at Louis still on his phone.
"Am I talking to myself?" he asked.
"Yes" they both answered.
Harry sighed and looked behind him.
Ashton was looking at Luke from the other side of the hallway, winking at him and licking his lips.
Luke did the same.
"You're a couple for like 4 months. Why don't you just go to him?" Harry gave up on fixing his bandanna.
"Yeah I'll just do that" he whispered.
Harry turned to Louis.
He closed his phone and looked up.
"I prefer your old one." he said.
"Yeah me too" Harry admitted.
"How long have you been trying to fix this?" he said looking at his bandanna.
"Like one hour" Harry sighed.
"God what a dumpy. Let me help you." Louis turned Harry around and started fixing his hair.
He took Harry's new bandanna and replaced it with his old one without telling him.
"There." Harry turned around again.
Louis took a step back to admire his work.
Harry looked for his phone to see his reflection.
"No no no what do you think you're doing?" Louis said putting Harry's phone back in his pocket.
"I was just about to see how I look." Harry said casually.
"Nope. That's not gonna happen." Louis said.
"And why's that?" Harry chuckled.
"Do you trust me Styles?"
"Yeah?"
"Exactly" Louis pushed him softly and they both started walking to their next class. "That's why you don't have to worry. You look great." Louis smiled reassuringly.
"Um ok then" Harry looked at him surprised.
"Promise me you won't look at your reflection today." Louis stopped in front of him.
"Okay I promise." Harry giggled.
"Great" Louis smiled.